Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pokémon Daybreak and Pokémon Twilight are the latest titles in the highly acclaimed "Pokémon" franchise. They serve as the first games in the newest generation of Pokémon, generation VIII (or eight). The games are being developed by Game Freak, the Pokémon Company and Illusion Works, in partnership with Nintendo. They are planned to be released through Nintendo onto the New Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo Switch and Aquarius consoles physically and digitally worldwide on October 31, 2018, the same time as the national holiday Halloween.
The games are set in the beautifully tropical region of Fyeno. It is loosely influenced by the continent of Oceania, especially in climate. The region is very diverse in the way it is designed, with many different environmental factors being compressed into one region. The game will be distributed in ten languages, English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Arabic and Russian.
To be finalized.
Below is a list of characters with biographies and their roles that appear in Pokémon Daybreak and Pokémon Twilight.
Below are some polls that are purely for feedback purposes.
- Pokémon Daybreak and Pokémon Twilight were one of my first projects that I created on the wiki, however there were several versions of it before the one you have just read took place.
- The first version of the game was entitled "Pokémon Daybreak and Nightfall versions". This idea was eventually scrapped because I personally hated the name "Nightfall".
- The second version was entitled "Pokémon Daybreak and Nightmare versions". However this was scrapped after Pokémon Nightmare contradicted with the title's theme, and was already a pre-existing ROM hack. So changing the name prevented confusion.
- Pokémon Daybreak and Pokémon Twilight are far more serious than your average Pokemon game, and are similar to the pre-existing ROM Hacks Pokémon Reborn and Pokémon Rejuvenation. They also borrow a lot of elements from those games which have been transferred.
- The team names of the evil teams in Pokémon Daybreak and Pokémon Twilight are based on the Sun and the Moon, being Sunrise and Sunset.
- The bosses of each respective team are also based off of the Gods of the Moon and the Sun, being Helios and Selene.
- Credit to Phatmon of DeviantART for creating the designs of the Mega Pokemon for the game.
PROJECTS: ※ Ziama Prime ※
Afterdark · Awakened Warriors · Bayonetta 3 · Eclipse: The Glass Moon · Fantendo - Factions · Fantendo Dimensions · Fantendo Smash Bros. Remix · Fire Emblem: New Believers · Mario Kart Δ · Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia HD · Super Smash Bros. Equinox · The Simpsons Game 2
Aaliyah · Adair · Agent Shadow · Agrona · Aiden · Aloe · Aruna · Ashanti · Aveira · Bellatrix · Black Beauty · Bleak · Blur · Britt · Caoimhe · Carme · Charity · Chrysalis · Dailos · Diarmaid · Dimitri · Dreamcatchers (Arachnid · Keke · Mercielle · Phuse) · Erisi · Esme · Freia · Hattie · Illysia · Ivory · Kaiser · Kimiko · Kodiak · Lakota · Laurent · Lecha · Leire · Liana · Lotus · Lucie · Maloha · Maui · Meadow · Mischa · Mneme · Nicome · Nyneve · Osias · Parvati · Poppy · Prudence · Raina · Ramsay · Redd · Roze · Ryoko · Saber · Saizo · Saskia · Sorin · Sovereign · Syron · Tess · Tiffany · Vaughn · Vermilion · Violet · West · Wyatt · Zara · Zvette · Zwei · Zxene
Cabin Fever · Codename Crescent · Guardian Angel · Melting · Radioactive · Radioactive Mythologies · Radioactive Remastered · Square Street · The Temple of Dreams · The Temple of Void · Vermilion Ashes