Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This is Peanut64's Fan Game. Please do not edit.
|Pokémon Cosmic Version|
|Single Player, Online Battle|
|Media Included||Nintendo DS Cartridge|
Pokémon Cosmic Version is a RPG Pokémon series game that takes place in a new area, Celestica. The game concept was a picture of space while thinking of a new game. The release date is unknown, but most information is leaked. Its gameplay is similar to Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, and SoulSilver. Cresselia is the version mascot, with no version color and surprizingly no counterpart. It has the player going through tougher battles, and now there is an online plaza where players can interact like MMOs can. A new feature allows players to travel to other regions and catch Pokemon there.
There is one Girl and one Boy trainer.
- The Boy's name is Luke. He is timid and shy, with a hint of courage.
- The Girl's Name is Lindsey. She is bold and self-confident, with a hint of bravery.
- Recieved from Ethan at SmallSeed Town because of an incoming attack by wild Pokemon.
- Just after Pokémon Diamond & Pearl, Lucas, the DP trainer went to Celestica to train for its Pokemon League. While this happened, the ageing Ethan of Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver settled down in SmallSeed Town in Celestica. Also, the hero trainer (Luke/Lindsey) lives in SmallSeed town. The Hero was aching to become a Pokemon Trainer but his/her mother thought it was too dangerous. Can the determination of the hero (Referring to Hero as "He") win him a Pokemon journey?
- When the hero tries to go outside of the town, all of the sudden wild Spearow attack and Ethan jumps into action. Using his Typlosion, he fends them off. Then three Pokeballs fall out of his bag and Ethan tells him, "Take one and just help!" so you can choose either Bulbasaur, Squirtle, or Charmander. Then he fights the Spearow off too and should be sucsessful. Afterwards Ethan says that the hero's strength and natrual ability with Pokemon is so good, he wants you to keep the received starter. The hero tells his mother about this and she lets him embark on his dream journey... But only first to visit Professor Oak to be taught a few of things.
- Professor Oak just gives the hero a Pokedex, six pokeballs and a pair of running shoes. Also a Pokétron, a key item that has a GPS satalite, phone service, and the PC storage system all there but needs 300 steps to charge after 30 uses. That means turning it on 30 times. So the hero dashes away to the first route of exploration in Celestica...