|Pokémon Conquest II|
|Publisher(s)||Nintendo, Game Freak|
|Platform(s)|| Nintendo 3DS|
New Nintendo 3DS
| Single Player|
|Genre(s)||Turn-based strategy RPG|
|Media Included||Nintendo 3DS Cartridge|
Pokémon Conquest II is a direct sequel to Pokémon Conquest for the Nintendo 3DS.
Differences from Pokémon Conquest
- The game takes place on a new region.
- More Pokémon have been added in the roster.
- Fairy-types and Mega Evolutions were added in the game in order to be more complete due to Gen VI
- Fairy and Mega Evolution warlords were included as well.
- Pokémon can no longer evolve after a battle, instead, now they can evolve anytime during a battle (with the exception of Pokémon evolved by Evolution stones).
- Weather conditions (rain, snow...) are now visible to the player in-game; they can either help or weaken your Pokémon.
- If a player fails to accomplish a story from the game, they can now retry from the beginning.
- Shiny Pokémon are added.
- Online mode is very included.