Pokémon BrendanRuby & MaySapphire Versions are the long awaited Generation III enhanced remakes of Pokémon Ruby & Sapphire made by EEA Inc. and Steli Entertainment. The games are going to release sometime after Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver.
The two games were recently announced by McQueenMario (t∣b∣c) in EEA Inc.'s June game article. Soon EEA Inc. needed help with the game so he invited Steli Entertainment to come and help them work on the game.
Few changes are made from the original two games, many minor and the not many major.
- The graphics have been updated to the Generation V graphics.
- You may catch the Poocheyna that is attacking Prof. Birch and you may keep it or give it to Birch.
- Castform appears under control of Team Aqua twice before you obtain in at the Team Aqua base.
- Tate & Liza have 2 Spoink which they use if challenged to a rematch at Mt. Pyre. After The Elite Four.
- Wallace Uses a Lanturn.
- Roxanne and Brawly team up to battle your Pokemon at the Petalaburg Gym with your rival To Impress Birch and Your Father after beating Wallace. Your rival battles with you.
- The Routes have been redesigned.
- The Sinnoh Champion Cynthia appears after beating the Elite Four.
- Poké Walker v2