Pokémon Battle Royale is a Pokémon game made by Poisonshot. The game is actually beign made in Roblox.
This list contains all playable Pokémon. While there is currently very few Pokémon, the ultimate plan is the have all Pokémon in the game. Mega-Evolutions are also planned to be added.
You start the game as a trainer. You can then choose a Pokémon to control among the various Pokémon choices you have. Each Pokémon has various moves of it's own; usually 2-3 for stage one, 4-5 for stage two and 5-8 for final evolutions. You can press whatever move to use at the bottom of the screen, or with the number keys.
The Pokémon in the game can evolve. When they evolve, they usually get an HP and Speed buff(but as evidenced by Metapod and Kakuna, not always). They also optain new moves.
A farm near the opening of a forest, hence the name. It seems to have been abandoned, and has since been inhabited by a small range of small Pokémon.
A forest where several Grass, Bug and Flying type Pokémon live. At the opening of it is Forest Farm. There are a few hills, but the area is mostly flat.
Beach of Blasts
A beach touched by a lot of sunlight. While it is mostly inhabited by Water types, some Ground and Grass type Pokémon live here as well.
A volcano with lava falling from it's ceiling. Some Fire-type Pokémon live here.
- Butterfree: Fast. StringShot allows it to stop enemies from moving for a while. It has access to a close-range attack with RapidSpin and can use AerialAce to move very quickly while doing good damage. Psychic is also a very powerful ranged move.
- Pidgeot: Quickest Pokémon in the game(yet). AerialAce allows it to move even faster. Wing Attack is a very good ranged move. Can dodge attacks easily with Tackle, Fly and QuickAttack.
- Charizard: Has a lot of multi-hit ranged attacks, and is fast. Has FireSpin as a good melee attack. Can avoid attacks with Fly.
- Blastoise: Has a lot of multi-hit attacks. Also has RapidSpin and WaterPulse as good melee attacks. Suffers from beign rather slow in comparizon to other final-evolutions, through.
- Venusaur: Has three multi-hit attacks, which is rather good. Has no good melee attack, through. SolarBeam can deal a lot of damage if used right.
- Kakuna*: StringShot can stop enemies from moving. PoisonPowder can hit multiple times, and thus is deadly combined with StringShot. However, it might be the slowest Pokémon in the game along with Squirtle. Tackle can dodge attacks if used well.
.*Evolution not implemented yet. The Evolution might be better.