Pokemon Adventure is a game for the Nintendo 64.
Pokemon were happily playing on the continent of Solaceon, when a mysterious Pokemon appeared at Mt.Universe. The Pokemon sealed Dialga and Palkia away in a different dimension. Suddenly, the continent shook, and Arceus warned seven Pokemon.If Dialga and Palkia were not rescued, the continent would be destroyed. The Pokemon that were warned bravely set out to rescue them. After going through the continent, they found a castle where Mt.Universe was. The Pokemon reached the top, and found Dialga and Palkia in cages. Mewtwo appeared and faced the Pokemon. After a long battle the Pokemon won. Solaceon was saved, and the Pokemon relaxed again.
Before entering a level, the player picks a Pokemon, who will attempt to clear the level. To clear the level, the Pokemon must reach the end. Every eighth level, a boss is faced. Once the boss is defeated, the next world appears.
Each Pokemon has a special attack, and a given skill to solve puzzles. All skills are activated by pressing the Y button except Starly's.
- Pikachu: Pikachu can send electric shocks to defeat enemies, and light up dark caverns.
- Chimchar: Chimchar can breathe fire to attack, and can punch down stone walls.
- Mudkip: Mudkip can shoot bubbles, and sense invisible items.
- Squirtle: Squirtle can down enemies with water blasts, and ride bubbles to high places.
- Bulbasaur: Bulbasaur can fire leaves at foes and use vines to cross gaps.
- Starly: Starly can launch whirlwinds and fly through the air for a limited time.
- Abra: Attacks with psychic waves and can move objects and enemies.
- Normal Plains
- Nature Forest
- Scorch Desert
- Wave Ocean
- Scorch Plains