Pokegarden is a kind of game that just lets you relax, it is simalar to Viva Pinata but instead of Pinatas, it has Pokemon. There are to many things to describe on one page, so I'll get working on pages for this one when I'm done.
Make a garden and add different plants, rocks, feeders (As in bird feeders, squirrel feeders, etc.), and other items. Depending on what you add, different pokemon will come.
The flowers you can place. They may wilt if you do not water them. These will repel Poison Types.
- Tulip (comes in red, yellow, and white)
- Rose (comes in red, white, blue, pink, and purple.)
- Snapdragon (comes in purple and white)
- Bird of Paradise
You must water these or they will wilt. Also, Pokemon may eat them.
- Lima Beans
The same policy goes for fruits as vegetables: You must water these or they will wilt. Also, Pokemon may eat them.
- Apple (comes in green, red, and yellow)
- Tomato (Yes, it's a fruit! Comes in yellow, green and red)
The weather can change, and different Pokemon may appear.
- Very Sunny (only from July to October.) EFFECTS: Forest Fire, Sick Pokemon.
- Sunny EFFECTS: None
- Partly Cloudy EFFECTS: None
- Cloudy EFFECTS: None
- Very Cloudy EFFECTS: Sad Pokemon.
- Storm EFFECTS: May cause sick ore dead Pokemon.
- Thunderstorm EFFECTS: Dead Pokemon
- Hurricane EFFECTS: Dead Pokemon
- Raining EFFECTS: Sad Pokemon
- Snowing (Only from December to February) EFFECTS: Blizzard, Freezed Pokemon, Happy Pokemon
- Hailing EFFECTS: Freezed Pokemon, Hurt Pokemon.
- Sleeting EFFECTS: Freezed Pokemon.
- Tornado EFFECTS: Dead Pokemon, Hurt Pokemon.
- Earthquake EFFECTS: Hurt Pokemon.
Very sunny or sunny
- Sun Bathing
- Slip n' slide
- Play in rain
- Snow Pikachu
- Snowball Fight