Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Plunge in the Past is a fanon article created by . Please don't edit this page without my permission, but you, can help me trying to improve this page: like giving suggestions and correct grammatical errors. Thanks!|
|Developer(s)||Nintendo, Great Games, Inc.|
|Publisher(s)||Sam Station Inc.™, Great Games, Inc.|
|Platform(s)||SamStation, Nintendo 3DS, FES|
| *Japan: December 28, 2013
| 1 player
It's the company's best seller with the sold of millions of copies.
- Mario: the hero of the Mushroom Kingdom, this time, should save the world! Obviously with the help from his friends.
- Luigi: coward? How can you call he coward!? Even if is always overshaded by is brother, this does not mean that he's not brave and heroic. You have to be courage for travel through time.
- Peach: the pretty multi-kidnapped princess, this time she should not be saved, she have to save the word from the evil plan of Bowser.
- Yoshi: he's a likeable, peaceful and cute little dinosaur, but when somebody need help, he's ready to do anything. Even when he should to travel in time for save the world.
- Daisy: she's the tomboy and sporty princess of Sarasaland. Certainly she can't not participate at the eventful mission, 'cause she loves the movement.
- Wario: he's the greedy arci-rival of Mario, but this time (like many other times) he will participate to the mission (maybe because he thinks that he will have a money reward).
- Waluigi: he's Wario's slim gaffer. He's mysterious, some times romantic, but he always a great cheater. But this time there isn't time for cheats...
- Toad: he's the helpful, but some times coward and annoying, Princess Peach's servant. He ready to join the mission and protect (at least he tries) the princess by any peril.
- Donkey Kong*: the peaceful, but at the same time wild ape that came from his jungle for help his humans friends. His strength will be helpful for defeat Bowser. This ape will come to help his friends when things get more difficult at the beginning of the fifth chapter.
- Bowser*/**: the evil King Koopa, this time he had a brilliant plan for become the king of the Mushroom Kingdom, or even be the emperor of the world. He will be able complete his plan? Nope. Because it's up to you stop him. After being defeated, Bowser will take a break, he will participate at the party and you can use it as a playable character after you finish the story mode.
- 'Mii**: They are the Miis, sympathetic avatars that just join in this quiet and peaceful game. But Story Mode isn't as calm.
* = unlockable ** = not playable in the story mode
- Story Mode: Bowser has created a time machine with which he can go back in the time for prevent the Mario Brothers to save the Princess Peach for the first time in the 1985, so to marry her and become the king of the Mushroom Kingdom. Mario and his friends must stop him, completing missions and mini-games to save the future.
- Party Mode: Play with your friends!
- Wi-Fi Connection: Play with your friends around the world!
- The Sticker Research: Go around for the Mushroom Kingdom to collect the possible major number of stickers. You can earn stickers even winning mini-games.
- Minigame Rush: Play all the minigame you want any time you want.
- Record: Look at your records
- Settings: Set your game to the way you want
- Plunge in the Past: Play a demo of some levels of some of the classic Mario Games, you can even download the demos of more recent games
- Mario Quiz: Do you think you know all about Mario? Put your knowledge to the test and challenge against a friend or against a character from the CPU.
- Shop: With the coins that you earn playing on the party, quiz or story mode you can buy demos, download new demos and chapters on the story mode, comstumes for your Mii
Bowser has created a time machine with which he can go back in the time for prevent the Mario Brothers to save the Princess Peach for the first time in the 1985, so to marry her and become the king of the Mushroom Kingdom. Mario and his friends must stop him, "jumping" from one game to another in a number of different years in the old games for complete missions and mini-games to save the future.
The story mode is divided in 8 chapters which have their own bosses and mini-bosses. Each chapter inspired in one of the old classic Mario games.
Chapter 0: The Time Machine
Bowser, after he tried to kidnap Peach once again, is defeated by the Mario Brothers. A few days later, the evil king koopa, is plotting another plan to kidnap the princess, even though he has a fear of being defeated again, until he gets an idea: go back in time to stop for the first time Mario bros., to become the king of the Mushroom Kingdom. Thanks to the genius of Iggy Koopa and the magic of Kamek, the time machine becomes reality, and the plan can be executed, but there is a problem, back in 1985, they must first go through the following years. At the same time, Toad and Yoshi are lounging around the Bowser Castle, destroyed because of the last clash between the king koopa and the mario bros., suddenly hear voices heard all over the plan and run to tell to the others. The next day, Kamek, Bowser and his sons are on the top of a hill to open the first passage of the time, at the same time, Mario and his friends are trying to reach them alonging the hill to stop the koopas...
Chapter 1: 2003 - The Party Begins (Mario Party 5)
Chapter 2: 2002 - Sunshine Tragedy (Super Mario Sunshine)
Chapter 3: 2001 - Spooky Spooks (Luigi Mansion)
Chapter 4: 1996 - The Grand Prix (Mario Kart 64)Shy Guy that will get you exit if you will answer to Mario Kart themed questions. After answering the questions, Mario and his friends can get out of the area so coming up from the hill, but Bowser, with his time machine, has already created another passage that leads to the next year...
Chapter 5: 1996 - The Kings Attacks (Super Mario 64)
Chapter 6: 1988 - Koopalings' Home Base (Super Mario Bros. 3)
Chapter 7: 1988 - Only a Dream (Super Mario Bros. 2)
Chapter 8: 1985 - The Final Battle (Super Mario Bros.)
1999 - Ready? Fight! (Super Smash Bros.)
2007 - Star Galaxy (Super Mario Galaxy)
The battles that you face against the boss in the story mode
Is possible adding all the minigames that you want on the list that follows. You must create a mini-game inspired by a Mario game (or a spin-off), the protagonist of the minigame suppose to be a boss (except the koopalings , Kamek, Bowser and Bowser Jr. ) . After creating the mini-game, remember to write your nickname below its title. After have made your minigame, write your nickname on the Staff section.
The stickers that you earn by winning a boss mini-boss are larger than twice the size of the normal ones.
X1 Bob-omb (Big) Sticker
|Super Mario 64|
|Jump on the Wigglers and hit the targerts: the purple targets value 1 point, the orange one vaulue 3 points. Caution! Wiggler wil become angry and faster when is removed a part of his energy.||X1 Wiggler (Big) Sticker||Mario Party 9|
|Who's more Fast than Bullet Bill?||Race around Waluigi Stadium three times and defeat Bullet Bill. Careful as he becomes bigger and more dangerous on Lap 3.||
X1 Bullet Bill (Big) Sticker
Mario Kart: Double Dash/Mario Kart Wii
|You're ready for Card Battle?||TBA||X1 Dry Bones (Big) Sticker||Mario Party 9|
X1 Chain Chomp (Big) Sticker
|Mario Party 9|
|Boom Boom and Pom Pom||TBA||
X1 Boom Boom and Pom Pom (big) sticker
|Super Mario Bros. 3/Mario 3D Land|
|Right or Wrong?||The four character of the player are in front of Eyerock, in the Peach's Castle's entry. Each player, in turns, must decide which Eyerock's eye they must hit. If one player hit the wrong eye, Eyerock will squash him. The last who is not squashed, win the game||
X1 Eyerock (Big) Sticker
|Super Mario 64/Super Mario 64 DS|
Find a Yoshi
|Your character is equipped with a hammer in Dry Desert, Yoshi is hiding in some tox boxes, try to find one in a tox box by hitting it with a hammer, if it contains a yoshi, you will get 2 points, if yoshi is found, the 3 Tox Boxes will switch spots (going left/middle/right), if you hit the wrong tox box, your 2 points will be given away and will have to try again. you must score 20 points to win||
X2 Tox Box Sticker
|Super Mario 64 DS|
Free-for-All Minigames mode
Play all the minigame you want anytimes you want.
At the he game, the characters are located in a valley, in front of a mountain. When the game start, each player must try to win as much minigames as possible. Each times a player win a minigame, he will climb a notch on the mountain. The first who will climps of 3, 5 or 7 notch (according to the choice of the player(s) at the beginning of the game) will win the game.
Pipe & Game
Minigames Gran Prix
Is possible adding all the minigames that you want on the list that follows. You must create a mini-game inspired by a Mario game (or a spin-off). After creating the mini-game, remember to write your nickname below its title. After have made your minigame, write your nickname on the Staff section.
|Photo||Name||Description||Sticker that you earn||Games|
|Race with Baby Daisy||Baby Daisy wants to play at Tap! You're it. Touch her kart with the your, first she get to the finish line.||
X2 Baby Daisy Sticker
|Mario Kart Wii|
|Tanooki vs Goomba||Your character is under the Tanooki effect. You must destroy 40 Goombas with your tail in 40 seconds.||
X2 Tanooki Goomba Sticker
|New Super Mario Bros. 2|
Your character is on a Yoshi (except if your character is Yoshi). Each six seconds, are come out from the pipes six fishes and six dolphin that they alternate. When the fishes are out, the Yoshi must eat all the fishes; then, when the dolphins start to come out, the Yoshi must split out from the fishes for sate the dolphind. The first player who sate 10 dolphins, wins the mini-game
X2 Dolphin Sticker
|Super Mario World|
|Ball at the Crab||TBA||
X2 Crab Sticker
|Mario Power Tennis / Mario Bros.|
|Love for Cookies||The player's characters are in GCN Cookieland in a Mario Kart Double dash kart. Each player must collect more cookies how they can. The winner is the player who has collected the major number of cookies at the end of the time (1 minute).||
X2 Cookies Sticker
|Mario Kart Double Dash / Yoshi's Cookie|
|S.O.S Lakitu||The characters chosen by the players are driving a kart, they accidentally fall in a lake. Each player has a Lakitu with a finishing rod that needs to retrieve you character. Be careful to not catch the Urchins that will make you slow down the recovery, The first that recovers his character wins the game.||
X2 Lakitu the Recover Sticker
|Super Mario Kart|
|Paratroopa's Candies||You have to jump for catch the candy suspended from the Paratroopas then you will need to give the candy to a Baby Yoshi that corresponds to each character. The player who within 1 minute give the highest number of candies to his/her Baby Yoshi, wins the minigame.||Yoshi's Cookies|
|Shells and Goombas||
You have three Shells, with that shells you must hit 30 Goombas in 60 seconds. If you hit a Buzzy Beetle, you will lose a Shell. If you lose all the three shells you lose the minigame. The Green Shells hit 1 Goomba, the red one hits 2 Goombas
X 2 Shells and Goombas Sticker
|Super Mario 3D Land|
|When giants attacks...||You are in a little arena set in the fourth world of Super Mario Bros. 3. You have 10 lives and in 2 minutes, destroy all the 20 giants Koopa Troopas. But watch out: their shells are hard to dodge.||X2 Giant Koopa Sticker||Super Mario Bros. 3|
|MarioKartBob SquareShells||Play a battle on the Mario Kart 64's square battle stage: Block Fort. The only avaible items are: Green Shells, Triple Green Shells, Red Shells, Triple Red Shells and Spiny Shells.||
X2 Shell Sticker
|Mario Kart 64|
|Shoe & Shoes||You are in a grassy field and the players jump into giant shoes then a bunch of goombas in giant shoes jump onto the field and the players have to stomp on the goombas the first person to stomp on the most goombas wins.||Super Mario Bros. 3|
|Play with you favorite character in Penguin Suit and race with 10 Giants Penguins.||
X2 Penguin Suit
|Super Mario 64|
Motorbiker Luigi Sticker
|Mario Kart Wii|
|Fly Guy Dodge Race||TBA||
X2 Fly Guy Sticker
|Yoshi Story/Mario 3D Land|
|Hurry up, swimming penguin!||You are a penguin with your own character. You must be to the flagpole to win. Who's first, wins the minigame! Watch out for Bloopers and Cheep-Cheeps. Ice balls are handy to freeze them.||
X1 Blooper Sticker
X1 Cheep-Cheep Sticker
|New Super Mario Bros Wii|
|Run for it!||Run so fast as you can through the brick blocks by pressing the P-Switches rapidtly and go to the flagpole to win. Who's first, wins the minigame. If you forget to press the switches in time, you get unlucky so be concentrated! A Acorn Mushroom is handy to avoid enemies.||
|New Super Mario Bros. U|
|Lakitu Sewers||You four are on a moving platform. Avoid these Spiny Eggs from Lakitu to win with time limit. Who reamins this minigame, wins!||
X2 Spiny Egg
|New Super Mario Bros. 2|
|Wart Battle||Defeat Wart in the last battle of Super Mario Bros. 2.||
X2 Wart Sticker
|Super Mario Bros. 2|
|Coin Run||You are P-Wing Mario, and you need to get all the coins in the air, and avoid the Paragoombas.||
X2 P-Wing Sticker
|Super Mario Bros. 3|
|Mushrooms and Shells||The player are standing in a little arena, without railings, shaped like a giant bouncing mushroom set in the Mario Kart Wii's track: Mushroom Gorge. This minigame is similiar to a Mario Party's minigames. In the arena there are five Item Boxes that cointains Green Shells (and rarely Red Shells that chase the player for it him). The player that have the major number of point earned by hitting with the shells the other players at the end of the three minutes, wins the minigame. If a player falls from the arena, loses a point.||TBA||Mario Party/Mario Kart Wii|
|Space Race||You're flying in space, you must go through the Launch Star. Each launch star give a different boost of speed, some are fast, some are slow. The player who arrives for first at the goal, wins the minigame||
X2 Launch Star Sticker
Super Mario Galaxy/Super Mario Galaxy 2
The Lucky Wheel
The Magic Party Table
Over the Top
The over the top game is a special downlable game for the quiz mode. After having download the game, that it coast $2, the player can play only 15 games, after having played that number of games, for play again at the "Over the Top" mode, the player must spend other 2 dollars. The reason is that with this game you can earn a lot of coins to spend in the store. The player suppose to give right answers to 15 question total, each question had a value:
- 15. 100000 Coins - Last win
- 13. 80000 coins
- 12. 50000 coins
- 11. 20000 coins
- 10. 10000 coins
- 10. 8000 coins - Check point
- 9. 6000 coins
- 8. 5000 coins
- 7. 3500 coins
- 6. 3000 coins
- 5. 2500 coins
- 4. 2000 coins - Check point
- 3. 1500 coins
- 2. 1000 coins
- 1. 500 coins
Each time the player respond right on one check point answer, he will win the coins that the question value. In that time, the player can decide if stop of continue the game: if he will stop he will win the money that he earn, if he want to continue, he will lose the coins that he earn for try to win the highest checkpoint. If the player give three wrong answers first before having passed a check point, he will not win nothing. If the player give three wrong answer after having passed a check point, he will win the prize of the last check point that he passed.
The player has three helps:
He will cancel two wrong answer from four possibilities to answer a question.
The game will give a hint to the player about the question.
It make skip to the player a question.
On the record mode is possible watch their own records, the list of awards and stickers that you earn, and the progresses of the games.
- How much time the player has play
- How much characters the player has unlock
- How much stickers that the player has earn
- How much awards the player has earn
- How much demos the characters has unlock
- How much the player has completed the Story Mode
- How much times the player has played at the Story Mode
- How much times the player has played at a minigame
- How much times the players has played at a Mario Quiz
- How much times the player has play at the Party Mode
- How much times the player has play at the Sticker Research Mode
- How much times the player has play a game on the Wi-Fi Connection
- How much coins the player has earn
List of earnable stickers
- Baby Daisy Sticker
- Tanooki Goomba Sticker
- Dolphin Sticker
- Crab Sticker
- Cookies Sticker
- Lakitu the Recover Sticker
- Candy Sticker
- Goombas & Shells Sticker
- Giant Koopa Sticker
- Shell Sticker
- Shoe Sticker
- Penguin Sticker
- Fly Guy Sticker
- Luigi Circuit
- Fly Guy Dodge Race
- Blooper Sticker
- Cheep-Cheep Sticker
- Lakity Sticker
- P Switch Sticker
- Wart Sticker
- P-Wing Sticker
- Launch Star Sticker
More coming soon...
- Big Bob-omb Sticker
- Wiggler Sticker
- Boom Boom and Pom Pom Sticker
- Bullet Bill Sticker
- Dry Bones Sticker
- Chain Chomp Sticker
- Eyerock Sticker
- Tox Box sticker
More coming Soon
Demo levels aka Plunge in the Past
|#||Game||Levels||How to get|
|3||Super Mario Bros.||
||Complete chapter 8 on the story mode|
|4||Super Mario Bros. 2||
||Complete chapter 7 on the story mode|
|5||Super Mario Bros. 3||
||Complete chapter 6 on the story mode|
|6||Super Mario World||
||Get 12 Awards.|
|7||Super Mario Kart||
||Spend 1000 coins|
|8||Super Mario 64||
||Spend 5000 coins|
|9||Mario Kart 64||
||Play 1 game on the Wi-Fi Connection|
|10||Mario Tennis 64||
||Spend 500 coins|
||Spend 2000 coins|
|12||Mario Party 2||
||Spend 2000 coins|
|13||Super Smash Bros. 64||
||Spend 200 coins|
|14||Dr. Mario 64||
||Spend 100 coins|
|15||Mario Party 3||
|Spend 2000 coins|
|16||Donkey Kong 64||TBA||Unlock Donkey Kong|
|17||Yoshi's Story||TBA||Play 65 games with Yoshi|
|18||Mario Golf||TBA||Spend 300 coins|
|19||Super Mario Land||TBA||Spend 2500 coins|
|20||Diddy Kong Racing||
||Spend 3000 coins|
|21||Luigi Mansion||Play 70 games with Luigi|
More coming soon...
- Volume Settings
- CPU difficult
- Screen settings
- Super Mario Kart - prize: 1000 coins
- Super Mario 64 - prize: 5000
- Mario Tennis 64 - prize: 500
- Mario Party - prize: 2000
- Mario Party 2 - prize: 2000
- Super Smash Bros - prize: 200
- Dr. Mario 64 - prize: 100
- Mario Party 3 - prize: 2000
- Mario Golf - prize: 300
- Super Mario Land - prize: 2500
- Chapter: 2007 - Star Galaxy - downlable in june 9 2013 (free)
- Chapter: 1999 - Ready? Fight! - downlable in july 4 2013 (free)
- Quiz Mode: Over the Top ($2)
See the main article: Plunge in the Past/Gallery
Name in other Languages
|Plunge in the Past|
|French||Plongée dans Passé||Plunge in the Past|
|German||Tauchen in der Vergangenheit||Plunge in the Past|
|Italian||Tuffo nel Passato||Plunge in the Past|
|Spanish||Sumergir en Passado||Dive in the Past|
|Portuguese||Mergulhar no passado||Plunge in the Past|
- SamStation (t∣b∣c) (Creator)
- Shy guy yellow (t∣b∣c)
- Lumoshi (t∣b∣c)
- Yoshifraga97 (t∣b∣c)
- Waddle Doink (t∣b∣c)
- Maxstrickland (t∣b∣c)