|Pitch Perfect: The Movie Video Game|
| November 18, 2015|
|Series||Movie video games|
|Successor||Pitch Perfect 2 (video game)|
Pitch Perfect or also known as Pitch Perfect: The Movie Video Game is a fanon game based off the film of the same name which is developed by Fingerface Co. and published by Nintendo. The game has been on the development table since December 18, 2012 and is now getting released in Fall 2015 in North America, November 18 in Canada, November 2 in Australia, and October 15 in Europe, along with the sequel which is also in development at the current moment.
Join Beca, Aubrey, Amy, and Benji as they travel through Barden University competing through various a cappella tournaments. Create your own character and interact with the characters!
The Pitch Perfect: Video Game is based on a 3D world, very similar to The Sims series, while you can create your own custom character and perform and complete different tasks and perform just like the movie. Also, after the game is completed you can walk around the college campus, make time for a relationship, and even create your own a capella group.
A Cappella Teams
Characters "in order of importance"
- Single-player Mode: The player can play the game by themselves, winning the tasks as set.
- Multi-player Mode: The player battle their friends through Wireless Communication and battle using various songs sung in the movie and some DLC if bought in the Nintendo E Shop.
- Riff-Off: The Riff Off is a beginners tourney to show off your skills and beat out the other competition before the current category of songs end. This is a practice, you don't need to win this part to advance to the next round.
- Regionals: The Regionals is the first official competition, you need to pick a song, pick a dance routine and win for your group. If you win you unlock the ICCAs.
- ICCAs: You have entered the International Championship Collegiate A Cappella, now the competition has got tougher than the last. If you win this, you unlock the final round to the Lincoln Center.
- Lincoln Center: Is the final A Cappella tourney and now is your chance to win the trophy that you've been wanting to win. After you win this round, you get to unlock all merchandise from the Barden University shop.
- The games release did have some mixed feelings about the movie becoming a game and didn't think it could be done.
- It was really hard creating a game based off a musical movie.