in Super Smash Bros. Havoc
|Final Smash||Three Sacred Treasures|
- This is Pit's appearance in Super Smash Bros. Havoc. For the character in other contexts, see Pit.
Pit is a playable character in Super Smash Bros. Havoc. A young angel, Pit is most loyal servant of the goddess Palutena, and the captain of her army. He is armed with numerous types of weapons he has gathered on his adventures; ranging from a bow and arrows, to magical shields. He remains essentially unchanged from his previous appearance. Pit has a semi-clone, Dark Pit.
- Neutral Special: Palutena's Arrow - Pit fires an arrow from his bow that he can charge; Pit can also change the direction of the arrow once it's fired.
- Side Special: Upperdash Arm - Pit slides forward and uppercuts with his Upperdash Arm.
- Up Special: Power of Flight - Pit charges and then flies upward in a chosen direction.
- Down Special: Guardian Orbitars - Pit fires out two shields that both deal damage and reflect projectiles from either side of him.
- Final Smash: Three Sacred Treasures - Pit dons the Three Sacred Treasures and then fires a barrage of arrows at opponents. He finishes off by firing arrows into the sky that rain down and cause damage on impact.