Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Pikmin did not originate from fanon, and more information can be found on their respective wiki(s). You may read more about it on the following wiki(s):|
|Latest Appearance||Pikmin 3|
Pikmin are strange creatures that live on planet PNF-404, often hypothesized as Planet Earth. They are half-animal, half-plant. They appear in the series named after them, Pikmin.
- Red Pikmin: The first Pikmin Olimar met; they have long noses and are resistent to fire.
- Yellow Pikmin: These Pikmin were originally able to throw bomb-rocks in Pikmin 1, but in Pikmin 2, they only resisted electricity. In both games, they are thrown higher than any other. In Pikmin 3, they can work as an electricity generator, and they can throw bomb-rocks again, but this ability is no longer unique.
- Blue Pikmin: These Pikmin are the only ones that can breathe underwater. They have gills and a mouth.
- Purple Pikmin: The only ones with hair, these Pikmin are also overweight.
- White Pikmin: The only one with red eyes, the ability to see buried treasure, and resistance to poison.
- Winged Pikmin: The only Pikmin that can fly, they are smaller than white pikmin.
- Rock Pikmin: These Pikmin can break hard objects. They are immune to crushing attacks.
- Bulbmin The only appear in certain dungeons in Pikmin 2. They are immune to everything, but cannot leave the dungeon. They are dwarf bulborbs that have eaten a parasitic pikmin, which took control of them.
- Green Pikmin: The only one with a tail, the fanon-made one.
- Pale Pikmin: The only one able to walk on quick sand.
- Black Pikmin: These Pikmin have wings that allow them to fly.
- Icy Blue Pikmin: These Pikmin can survive the cold and thaw out other Pikmin.
- Brown Pikmin: These Pikmin can chew through wooden barriers.
- Orange Pikmin: This one is prickly all over, so its thorns counter Fleshy Squishing and eating. When an enemy tries to eat it, it spits all the pikmin it tried to eat out, so the Pikmin survive.
- Grey Pikmin: These Pikmin are able to mold themselves into any keyhole unlocking doors, however larger keyholes require more Pikmin
- Clover Pikmin: These Pikmin are able to poison enemies as well as create camoflauge for Olimar and Co. by huddling in large clusters forming what looks like a shrub. However some creatures can see through the disguise.
- Metal Pikmin: These Pikmin are heavy and immune to fire, poison, and wind. When in water they become rust and die. Since they aren't copper, they can't conduct electricity.
March of the Pikmin
It has been confirmed that Heaps of New Pikmin will be released in the new game.
Red, Blue, Yellow, Purple, White, Green and Orange Pikmin appear in the game. They can be throwable like normal Pikmin Games.
In this strategy game, Pikmin are both basic fighters and the workers for the Hocotate faction. They are spawned from the Onion, which can be built by a Ship Pod. For specific info on the five types, see the list of Smash Tactics units.
Because colours are reserved to indicate player ownership, the various Pikmin types have their distinctive features exaggerated, and they are renamed:
- Saplings are a new type of Pikmin. They spawn at the Onion, and are "sacrificed" at another building to be converted to other types of Pikmin.
- Red Pikmin are just named Pikmin, and spawn from the Candypop Bud. They're the most basic army unit, and can also construct buildings and gather some types of resources.
- Blue Pikmin are renamed Hydropikmin, and spawn from the Candypop Bud. They gain a ranged water attack.
- Yellow Pikmin are renamed Pikmin Artillerists, and spawn from the Candypop Bud. They throw exploding rocks, which damage units in an area.
- Mushroom Pikmin are a stronger army unit, spawned at the Puffstool, with the ability to infect enemies.
- Purple Pikmin are renamed Greater Pikmin, and are also spawned at the Puffstool. They have a large amount of health, but a very weak attack.
Pikmin, of course, will appear in the third installment of the Pikmin franchise. This game follows the story of Olimar attempting to earn 20,000 Pokos, to buy his ship back. The following colors are available:
- Icy Blue
In an installment of the Pikmin franchise, Pikmin reappear as the main focus. They appear in new types, an can now be used in formations (aka as a Pikmin bridge) by pressing various buttons on the Wii U screen. Also,Ecru Pikmins are First appeared In this game.The types are as follows:
- Red Pikmin: The first Pikmin Olimar meet; they are the third most powerful a resistant to .
- Yellow Pikmin: They are thrown the second highest and are invincible to .They are also conductive to electricity
- Blue Pikmin: These Pikmin aren't very powerful, but can swim through .
- Purple Pikmin: These Pikmin can break through rocks and some obstacles.They recently have their onion.
- White Pikmin: The one with red eyes, they can poison enemies and have resistence to .
- Brown Pikmin: These Pikmin are the strongest and can break glass.
- Green Pikmin: These Pikmin have their own Onions like the Red, Yellow and Blue Pikmin. They can find things in the ground, dig them out and use them sometimes.
- Orange Pikmin: These Pikmin can withstand Extremely bright light which is a new Hazard(Oversaturated Light)
- Ecru Pikmin: Ecru Pikmins are immune to Any Sandy Hazards.such as Quicksand and Sandstorm.They also First Appeared in this Game.also,They Don't have Onions.
- Maroon Pikmin: These Pikmin are immune to Lava,because they are coated with a material that cannot be melted in lava.
Pikmin: Spore Outbreak features all previously known canon Pikmin with three new ones.
- Mantis Pikmin: Olimar's son finds these bladed Pikmin. They can scale holed walls and can stay on enemies for longer, thanks to their sharp blades.
- Rose Pikmin: Olimar encounters Rose Pikmin when he is all alone on an island in the Prairie of Prosperity. They have a rose flower instead of the regular Pikmin flower. Rose Pikmin can walk through brambles safely because of their skin.
- Wogmin:The Crew spots these parasitic Pikmin types in caves. They have a resistance to water, and can be thrown very high, but cannot do much damage or cling onto enemies. They are immune to explosions, as well.