|Sometime between late 2012 to early 2013|
|1 Player, Co-op Mode|
|Media Included||Wii U Disk|
Pikachu Fighters Galaxy is an upcoming 3D adventure game from the Pikachu Fighters series. It is the fourth game in the series as a whole (taking place after the events in Pikachu Fighters: Electrically in Trouble), and it is the first game in the Pikachu Fighters Galaxy series.
Pikachu Fighters Galaxy is being produced by X-Scissor for the Wii U, and is supposed to be similar to Super Mario Galaxy, as its gameplay is quite similar. The story of this game follows Kaichu and Spurk on a journey to stop Darkos from taking over the universe. Pikachu Fighters Galaxy is to be released sometime from late 2012 to early 2013.
Pikachu Fighters Galaxy can be played with either a Wii Remote and Nunchuck or the normal Wii U controller.
Kaichu, the heroic Pikachu from Float City finds himself on a big quest to stop the evil Darkos from taking over the universe. Druddigon has taken the seven Great Sparks and scattered them across the universe. Kaichu, in order to stop Druddigon, must recollect the Great Sparks. In order to do so, he must ride the X-Star, a starship used to fly across the universe. Kaichu must collect the smaller Power Sparks in order to keep the X-Star moving. Kaichu meets Spurk at his first destination, Lighttime Galaxy, who gives him the Star Spin power.
- Tailow (multiple)
- Team Gemstones
- The Chimp
|Lighttime Galaxy|| Operation: Spurk||Deino|
|Powerspace Galaxy|| Repair the X-Star||Power Cannon|
|Shrunk Down Galaxy|| Kaichu is Shorter||None|
|Peril Wonders Galaxy|| Fly With the Cannons||None|
|Jungle Chase Galaxy|| Scenario Repario||None|
|Villainous Flight Galaxy||Infiltrate the Flying Death Trap||DARRXU|
- The Mines Galaxy
- Time Travel Galaxy
- A galaxy including flying with Swollew
- A villain galaxy including cannons
- Mushroom Galaxy
- A galaxy including wood and cutting
- A galaxy including the Mushroom World from Super Mario
- A galaxy including the Pokémon World
- A galaxy including Smilonia from Bearded Smiley
- A galaxy involving Float City's Ant Forest
- A galaxy including Pokéarth from Team Gemstones
- A galaxy including Float City and a celebration
- Volt Shroom
- A Power-up allowing Kaichu to dig in the ground
- Power Spark
- Great Spark
- Pikachu Fighters Galaxy was started about three months before PF:EiT was released.
- World four of this game seems to have worlds from different games or series.
- Pikachu Fighters Galaxy is the first Pikachu Fighters game that is not a RPG.
A full gallery of artwork from Pikachu Fighters Galaxy.