|Phazon's Game: Linear Exploration|
|Platform(s)||Wii U, Riivolution Ultima, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC|
The game doesn't actually have a specific goal or story to it, actually; mainly, you just roam the various collection of worlds from many of Darth Phazon's overall works, each corresponding to a past game that he made.
Though not all the worlds have been confirmed, several locations are to appear:
- North America from Metroid: Virus,
- Mt. Silver from Pokémon Prism Version,
- Special Circuit from Super Punch-Out!!: Center Ring,
- Hyrule Field from Legend of Zelda: Darkness Within,
- The Cul-de-sac from The Ultimate Ed-vengers,
And possibly many more, each with cameos by popular Youtubers, fellow Wikians, characters from that world, and as with any video game, Boss Battles. There are also special "Question Signs" scattered throughout the worlds that can be widely answered in a style by both the player and Phazon himself, who often breaks the 4th wall and speaks directly to the player, usually instructing them on how to play or giving his input on certain things.
As you might expect, there are a wide variety of worlds to traverse in this game, each with a respective boss, special location or landmark, and cameos and Question signs galore.
Super Punch-Out!!: Center Ring
|A Simple Green-embellished Boxing Ring, with the Punch-Out!! symbol in the center.||
Super Macho Man
|The mountainous North America, created by a wide variety of global cataclysms. This area features many underground locations and hidden rooms, mainly due to false walls holding up weakly.||
The Ultimate Ed-vengers
Mutant Kanker Giants
- Interestingly enough, Super Macho Man never appeared in the Special Circuit in Super Punch-Out!!: Center Ring, instead being the #1 contender of National Circuit.