Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Universe: Super Mario|
Petey Piranha is a playable DLC character in Super Smash Bros. Crossing Worlds. He is the biggest Piranha Plant in the franchise, and the first character to be a bit giantgantic, but shrunk down to the size of normal fighters like Mario and Sonic.
- Forward Smash: Petey headbutts his foe
- Upward Smash: Petey whips his head around
- Downward Smash: Petey stomps his foot
- Standing A: Petey swipes his stems at his foe
- Standing A Combo: Petey swipes two times and then headbutts
- Forward Tilt: Petey slaps his foe
- Upward Tilt: Petey does a simular move to Wario, by putting his hands up in the air
- Downward Tilt: Petey swipes his stems downward
- Pummel: Petey headbutts his opponent
- Forward Throw: Petey bites his foe four times then throws them.
- Backward Throw: Petey throws his foe backward with his teeth
- Up Throw: Petey throws his foe upward
- Down Throw: Petey smushes his foe like a pancake with his butt!
- B Standing: Sludge Attack!
- Custom 2: Fire Ball Breath!
- Custom 3: Snow Ball Breath!
- B Side: Plant Seed Spit!
- Custom 2: Multi-seed Spit!
- Custom 3: Deku Nut Spit!
- Up B: Piranha Flight!
- Custom 2: Piranha Bounce!
- Custom 3: Pipe Burst!
- Down B: Petey Bomb!
- Custom 2: Flower Bomb!
- Custom 3: Pitfall Bomb!
- Final Smash: Shiny Petey Time!
Reveal Trailer: Isle Delfino's Unlikely Savior
The trailer starts on Isle Delfino, with Pen-Frogmen surfacing from the ocean
Pen-Frogman Captian: Alright men; move out! Make sure all of Isle Delfino belongs to D.E.M.I.S.E!
Pen-Frogmen: Sir, yes sir!
(The Flightless Frogmen then surface, and start capturing the Piantas, Nookis, Sunflower Kids, Yoshis and Raccoons)
Pen-Frogman: We caught them all Sergeant!
Pen-Frogman Captian: Hm... Bio-Scanner shows that one of them is not captured....
(The ground then starts to shake)
Crow Guard: W-What's happening?!
(A pile of Goop then appears, and takes the form of Piranha Plants, and attacks the guards)
Pen-Frogman Captian: Retreat!!!
(The soliders then retreat and release the citizens)
Pianta: Oh... What was that.....
(A shadow then appears, and the shadow belongs to.... Petey Piranha!)
Petey Piranha: Ta-Da! Thank you, Thank you all!
(A splash art then appears that says: Petey Piranha Chomps up the Competion!)
(The gameplay then shows Petey Piranha fighting on the Isle Delfino stage, him unleashing his attacks and taunts, and releasing his final smash; SHINY PETEY TIME! The screen then cuts to the Smash Bros Crossing Worlds Logo)
Isle's Mayor: And, for saving our village, we have decided to make you Isle Defino's protector!
(The crowd then cheers, and Petey then gets a bit too happy, resulting in him flying up to the rooftops. He then chuckles lightly as the screen fades to black)
- Petey does his little Away team intro dance from Mario Strikers Charged. (Up)
- Petey roars at his foes (Side)
- Petey does a raspberry (Down)
Character Selection Screen
He blooms out of his seed form
On Screen Appearance
He forms from dots; sorta like Mario when entering a level in Super Mario Sunshine
Petey's Petals and a hat of him.
- K.O 1: Oof!
- K.O 2: Gack!
- Star K.O: RAH!!!!!!
- Screen K.O: He-Lurp!
His voice actor is Takashi Nagasako; the same voice of Donkey Kong.
- Petey moonwalks while singing
- Petey claps his hands happily, or stems in his case
- Petey spits out some sludge balls, and then catches them in his mouth; and says; Ta-da!
- Petey does a little hula dance; with him then doing Jazz Hands; or in this case; Jazz Stems!
A Calypso mix of Course Clear from Super Mario Bros
- Default Skin (Default Costume)
- Purple (Based on a Spiny Piranha Plant)
- White (Based on a Bone Piranha Plant)
- Light Purple (Based on a Bungee Bud)
- Gold (Based on a Golden Piranha Plant)
- Red (Based on a Red Piranha Plant)
- Black (Based on a Fire Piranha Plant)
- Light Blue (Based on a Frost Piranga Plant)
- Jet Black (Based on a Inky Piranha Plant)
- Yellow (Based on a Glad Piranga Plant)
- Violet (Based on a Violet)
- Striker Outfit (His outfit from Mario Strikers Charged)