Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Peashooter Class is one of the most used plant classes in the game.
The Peashooters are plants with medium health and overall medium power. They're perfect for both assaulting on the battlefield or sniping from high places. They're pretty fast. They can also throw a bomb with splash damage which is in most of the cases an insta-kill.
- Repeater (New!)
- Gatling Pea (New!)
- Fire Pea
- Ice Pea
- Power Pea (New!)
- Toxic Pea
- Agent Pea
- Law Pea
- Beeshooter (New!)
- Fly Pea
- Rock Pea
- Plasma Pea
- Bomb Shooter (DLC: Lawn Defenders)
- Retro Pea (DLC: Retro Legends)
- Mecha Pea (DLC: Return to the Future)
- Octo Pea (DLC: Taco Knights)
- Ninja Pea (DLC: Lawn Defenders II)
- In the game there are many Kirby and Zelda references. One of them being Link's Cap for the Peashooter, renamed as "Legendary Hat", another one being a Gesture/Taunt resembling Link when does the Spin Attack, where the Pea spins around with a wooden sword. The last one is a Kirby one: an organic customization, where instead of the pea pods there are two Star Rods, "Rods from the Stars".