in Super Smash Bros. Havoc
|Home Stage||Mario's Rainbow Castle|
|Final Smash||Vibe Attack|
- This is Peach's appearance in Super Smash Bros. Havoc. For the character in other contexts, see Princess Peach.
Peach is a playable character in Super Smash Bros. Havoc. The princess of the Mushroom Kingdom, Peach remains relatively unchanged from her appearance in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U, though she has a new special now that Toad has been promoted to playable character.
- Neutral Special: Heart Shield - Peach summons several hearts that appear in front of her and spin, which reflect projectiles.
- Side Special: Peach Bomber - Peach propels forward, slamming into players with her hip, and creating a heart-themed explosion.
- Up Special: Peach Parasol - Peach jumps and pulls out her parasol, which deals damage to anyone it hits, and then slowly floats down.
- Down Special: Vegetable - Peach plucks a vegetable from the ground and can toss it at players. She can also occasionally pull out a common item from the ground.
- Final Smash: Vibe Attack - Peach is able to use the four vibes from Super Princess Peach that give her different powers. Rage surrounds her with fire that deals damage and when she lands on the ground, it quakes and stumbles enemies. Joy allows her to fall very slowly and float in midair; when she finishes floating, she creates a small cyclone that launches players. Gloom lets her run really fast and deliver more knockback. Calm causes her to regenerate health occasionally and take less damage when attacked. She is able to change these by using her neutral special. The final smash ends after 30 seconds.