Super Smash Bros. Eternal Showdown.
The fair and humble ruler of the Mushroom Kingdom, Princess Peach is well known throughout the kingdom for her kindness and beauty. As well as her tendency to get kidnapped. Like, a lot. But even though it may not seem like it, Peach is quite the athletic fighter, even figuring out how to use her own dresses for methods of hovering through the air, and has aided Mario on his journeys, even saving him once for a change.
Peach is a mid-light character, making her very easy to be sent flying. However, to make up for this, she retains her ability to hover a few seconds in the air from previous Smash Bros. installments. Most of her attacks are weaker, but make up for it with they're range.
- Neutral Combo: Backhand slaps.
- Side Tilt: Performs an upwards kick.
- Dash: Sets her arms out in front of her.
- Up Tilt: Creates a row of hearts above her head.
- Down Tilt: Performs a low sweep.
- Neutral: Spins in place with arms out.
- Forward: Kicks forward.
- Back: Kicks behind her.
- Up: Whips a pink ribbon above her.
- Down: Peach stomps beneath her with her heels.
- Forward Smash: Uses either a frying pan, a golf club, a tennis racket, or even Toad (on rare occasions) to launch opponents forward.
- Up Smash: Creates a rainbow above her head that damages opponent.
- Down Smash: Spin in place with her dress multi-hitting opponents.
- Grab: Grabs in front of her.
- Pummel: Smacks opponents with her rear.
- Forward Throw: Hits the opponent with her rear and sends them flying.
- Back Throw: Slaps the opponent and then throws them behind her.
- Up Throw: Throws the opponent above her.
- Down Throw: Slams opponent into ground with her rear.
- Standard Special - Toad Spore: Peach pulls Toad out from underneath her dress. If a move hits her while she holds out Toad, Toad will release a spore that stuns the attacker. Deals no damage.
- Side Special - Peach Bomber: Peach shifts her hips and flings herself forward, damaging all opponents she hits with her rear. 18% damage.
- Up Special - Parasol: Peach leaps upward with her parasol and then uses it to descend slowly. Parasol can be retracted at any time. Parasol deals 2% damage.
- Down Special - Turnip: Peach plucks a turnip from the ground which she can then throw at opponents. Turnips deal 8% damage.
- Final Smash - Peach Blossom: Peach dances as the screen gains a pink glow, putting grounded enemies to sleep. Opponents nearby Peach are given 40% damage. This also causes health-restoring peaches to spawn on the stage.
- Standard Special - Dazzling Lips: Peach performs her regular grab, only if she connects with an opponent, she instead kisses them on the cheek, leaving them dazed. 2% damage, no knockback.
- Side Special - Peach Missile: Works the same as the Peach bomber, except it has longer range, a bit of arc, and deals more damage. 25% damage.
- Up Special - Heart Carpet: A heart-shaped carpet appears beneath Peach and lifts her upward. No damage.
- Down Special - Peach Barrier: Peach creates a barrier of hearts which reflects projectiles.
- Final Smash - Empress Peach: Peach sprouts wings as the background glows pink with the stage and opponents being hinted in black silhouettes. Peach then flies to the foreground and begins kicking magical spheres at the stage, which can be aimed at opponents. Each sphere deals 35% damage.
- Standard Special - Calm Counter: Peach puts her hands on her chest and deeply breathes. If she is attacked while in this state, she instantly attacks the opponent back, dealing double of what the attack would do.
- Side Special - Rage Rush: Peach becomes angered and lights on fire, then dashes forward, damaging any opponents in the way. 23% damage.
- Up Special - Gleeful Glide: Peach becomes happy and begins to float upward. Being attacked while in this state will cancel it. No damage.
- Down Special - Trip Tears: Peach cries, leaving slippery puddles around her that cause opponents to trip.
- Final Smash - Star Spirits: Peach summons the Star Spirits, who then create a large beam that traps and rapidly damages enemies while also bringing them upward. 5% damage overtime.
- Entrance: Appears with a curtsy out of a burst of hearts.
- Idle Wait: Looks down and dusts off her dress.
- Up Taunt: Sways her hips back and forth, singing "La-la-la-la-la-la."
- Side Taunt: Blows a kiss.
- Down Taunt: Toadsworth shows up next to her and cheers her on before disappearing.
- Victory 1: Excitedly dances while saying "Yeah! I won!".
- Victory 2: Waves and blows kisses to the audience.
- Victory 3: Peach is surrounded by Toads, including Toadsworth, congratulating her.
- Lost: Peach claps for the winner.
- Pink: (Default) Her standard appearance.
- White: Original Super Mario Bros. dress/Fire Peach palette from 3D World.
- Blue: Dress becomes light blue with blue accents, crown becomes silver, and her jewelry becomes yellow.
- Green: Dress becomes light green with green accents, and her jewelry becomes red.
Daisy appears as an alternate costume set for Peach. If this costume set is used, Peach will be referred to as "Daisy" in both text and by the announcer, and all heart shapes that appear from her moves will be replaced by flower shapes. She will also have different voice lines.
- Orange: (Default) Her standard appearance.
- Blue: Dress becomes blue with grey accents, crown becomes silver, jewelry becomes white.
- Red: Dress becomes pink with red accents, jewelry becomes silver.
- Black: Dress becomes dark grey with black accents, crown becomes white, jewelry becomes silver.
- AdamGregory03 previously stated he was against the idea of Daisy appearing as an alternate costume for Peach, until he saw examples in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U / 3DS where Alph is an alternate for Olimar and the other Koopalings are alternates for Bowser Jr.