| Super Smash Bros. Melee (2001)
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (2008)
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U (2014)
|Official Debut||Super Mario Bros. (1985)|
|Home Stage||Princess Peach's Castle|
Peach (ピーチ姫, Pīchi-Hime) is a veteran fighter in the game Super Smash Bros. Universe. In the Mario franchise, she is the ruler of the fictional Mushroom Kingdom. She is also the main damsel-in-distress in the franchise, but has participated on several of Mario's adventures.
Like the previous titles Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/Nintendo 3DS, Universe features custom movesets, however the options are complete changes compared to just modified variations of the standard specials.
- Neutral Attack - Slaps the enemy twice.
- Dash Attack - Strikes with both arms extended forward, then quickly spreads her arms out.
- Forward tilt - Kicks forward 180 degrees from low to high.
- Up tilt - Arm extended upward and a pink heart blasts above her head.
- Down tilt - A downward sweep of the hand to the ground.
- Forward smash - Strikes with a bludgeon, cycling regulary between a golf club, frying pan, or a tennis racket.
- Up smash - Raises arm and twirls a pink ribbon.
- Down smash - Spins dress around like a blade, slashing whoever gets caught in it.
- Neutral aerial - Spins around at an angle with arms extended, dealing damage to her left and right sides.
- Forward aerial - Peach grabs the crown off her head and strikes it in a verticle arc.
Grabs and throws
- Neutral Special Move: Toadsworth - Peach holds out Toadsworth, who blocks and counterattacks. Does 6 hits.
- Side Special Move: Peach Bomber - Peach launches herself forwards, causing an explosion on contact.
- Up Special Move: Parasol - Peach flies upwards, poking those in the way with her parasol.
- Down Special: Turnip - Peach plucks a plant from the ground.
- Peach Blossom - Peach preforms a dance and makes all opponents fall asleep, she also makes peaches fall on the stage that can recover damage.
|Special Move||Basic||Custom 1||Custom 2|
|Side Special||Peach Bomber||TBA|
|Down Special||Turnip||Ground Pound|
|Final Smash||Peach Blossom||TBA||TBA|
- Takes her parasol out and spins it, saying "Sweet".
- Sings in the tune of "Ring Around the Rosie", but saying "Lalalalalala," and dances in a taunting manner while holding her dress, while musical notes float around her.
- Spins around, winks, points, bends a little and says "Uh-huh!". It is the same animation as in Melee, but with changed sounds.
- Twirls in with her parasol, and says "Hi!"
- Peach glides in on the Birthday Girl from Mario Kart 7 and shouts out, "Hi!"