Parvati: Written in the Stars is a mini-series, written by Solarrion (t∣b∣c). The series is set to feature Parvati at the beginning of her life, taking place before any other project she's featured in. It focuses on her life story, and how she learned the arts of social manipulation to take over an Eden similar to Earth, which she eventually destroyed from the inside.
It majorly serves as an insight into the true evil of Parvati, and sets up the beginning of Fantendo - Factions.
|To be added.|
|To be added.|
|To be added.|
|To be added.|
Parvati's existence is a complete mystery to the ordinary human, as she was created by a mythical event in the stars, being born by an alignment of stars which has never happened before. It attracted the attention of three Deities, who observe the solar system from a man made vessel in the sky, which is invisible to the normal human eye. Parvati lead the creation of the New Human race, and quickly became a powerful figure on a new Eden.
It's time to discover what really happened to the Eden, and Parvati.
Chapter 01: Alignment of the Stars
It all happened on New Years eve. The laughter and cheering of average, everyday people as the year had drawn to a close. You see, average people would never be able to recognise something so big happening around them, how would they have known the beginning of the biggest catastrophe to ever exist would occur, right then?
We see three deities watching over the world, and notice one of the stars moving out of the normal pattern it takes.
The youngest Deity, Zvette, the least experienced. She acts very informally compared to the other two deities, and doesn't always take things as seriously as she should. The second Deity, Zxene, is the most experienced of the Deities and is the most practical. He usually carries out all of the tasks that the Deities need doing. The third Deity, Zwei, likes to think they're the leader of the group. They come up with the plans and expect it to be followed to the precise detail.
- Zvette: Hey, did you guys just see that? What in the world happened?
- Zxene: I'm just as confused as you are. We never planned for any of this to happen...what an abnormality.
- Zwei: An abnormality indeed. This needs to be covered up as soon as possible, as well as the cause of the light.
- Zxene: We're on it. We want your plan to move as smoothly as possible, Zwei.
- Zwei: Of course you do, because it benefits all of us. Let's hope this abnormality isn't something that could possibly disturb fate.
- Zxene: Absolutely.
- Zvette: Right on!
Suddenly, more and more stars begin to move out of pattern, and align to create a never before seen pattern. A big flash of light occurs, and engulfs the entire solar system. The Z Deities become more and more confused, while Zwei becomes more frustrated.
- Zwei: ...OK.
- Zxene: I have zero clue-
- Zwei: That doesn't help whatsoever. We need to know what this is, we're Deities for crying out loud. We're supposed to know everything.
- Zvette: Calm down Zwei, you're right, we're Deities. That means if anything goes wrong we can just make it right again!
- Zwei: Fine, whatever.
- Zxene: Anyways...so what did just happen?
- Zvette: Well, good question. The normal pattern the stars would follow was somehow disturbed, and the stars formed a never before seen pattern.
- Zxene: Can you see anything? Did it do something other than make a whole lot of light?
- Zvette: I can't see anything. I'm pretty sure it just created the light. At least this is easily covered up, it's just simply a new years celebration.
- Zxene: Good thinking. Simplicity is always the best.
Meanwhile, back on the planet, the light fades away, as people keep cheering for the New Years celebration. Out of nowhere, a new human appears on the planet as a result of the light. Their eyes are closed, and open to reveal a pair of mystic blue eyes.
Chapter 02: Bright Lights
Parvati checks her surroundings, feeling overwhelmed by the complexity of the world she is now in. She finds herself in the middle of a bustling city, with bright lights in every direction you look. She is surrounded by people still celebrating the new year, and is approached by a purple haired girl.
- ???: Hey! Enjoying the new year!?
- Parvati: U-uhh, yeah. It's crazy. Who are you?
- C: Just call me C! It's what all my friends call me, so I guess you're one of them now too!
- Parvati: Cool. I'm Parvati.
- C: Not one for too much talking, are you?
- Parvati: I can't speak English well.
- C: Ohhh! Don't worry! If you watch I could help you to learn the language better? I'm an English Language major, so it shouldn't be too hard for me, ahaha.
- Parvati: Okay, thank you.
- C: No problem! Let's get back to my place and I'll start to teach you the language more fluently!
C grabs Parvati's arm and they leave to go back to C's place, a college dorm. A montage plays of C showing Parvati flashcards, as she progresses with learning English. After a couple of weeks, Parvati is more fluent in speaking English.
- Parvati: Thank you so much for the help, C. I definitely wouldn't have been able to get around if I couldn't speak properly.
- C: Don't worry about it! I didn't know our college accepted foreign exchange students though, you definitely would've had trouble with your classes.
- Parvati: Exchange students?
- C: Yeah, you're from Europe or something right?
- Parvati: I'm not sure, but I think I'm going to find a subject to study while I'm here. May as well make use of my time here.
- C: Good idea! College life here is wonderful, and this college is especially renown for it's Science departments. I think you'd love something like cryogenics or forensics.
- Parvati: Forensics sounds interesting. I'll give it a look.
- C: Coolio! Anyway, I should probably go to my English class right about now, I haven't been in a couple of weeks aha.
- Parvati: Oh yeah, sorry for keeping you. I'll take a look around and come see you later, okay?
- C: Sure that's cool, I can introduce you to some of my friends later on too!
- Parvati: Sounds fun, see you later.