Elena is a playable character in Paradigm. She is a paid downloadable character and is the 34th character to be added to the game.
Elena Dimitrov (Елена Димитров Yelena Dimitrov) is a 17 year old Russian girl of a Italian acenstry. She lost her father in a war when she was 5 years old, and his remains is his military outfift, which is the reason why she has a flaming hatred towards Communism, so her family moved to another country. She became lost in America when she was seperated from her mother and uncle in a Ship. During her search, she met a street mouse, which named him Tyupan and became friends. However in the Mahattan streets, she is kidnapped by a rich man and use her as a slave for his greedy company, not until Tyupan bite the man's arm and rescue her, and then was adopted by a French artist named Henri Le Glass. 12 years later, she come across a dimensional portal that takes her to Paradigm, where she believes that her missing parents live here.
Elena has aqua marine hair with two pigtails and wears both her Dad's Russian Arms Forces military outfift and her grandmother's pedant that her family wear for 5 generations. While Tyupan is a common brown mouse.
Elena is a healer-type player, who does not directly fighting herself, but she uses Tyupan as a weapon. Because of this, she is the weakest player in the game with a weak strength.
- Elena's hairstyle is inspired by Jinx from Leauge of Legends, while her backstory is based on the events in Don Bluth's An American Tail. In fact, she was originally designed as a mouse and was to be the great granddaughter to the protagonist, Fievel Mousekewitz. However, the creator felt it won't worked for the game, so it was redesign as a human and the original was used to create Tyupan. The references don't stop there.
- Henri Le Glass is based on Henri, the french pigeon that began working on the Statue of Liberty.
- The unnamed rich man is possibly inspired by the antagonist Warren T. Rat.
- Her ending is a recreation of the scene, where Fievel founded his father, Papa Mousekewitz and then the rest of his family.
- Her name is taken from the creator's sister.
- Elena's surname was originally Dimitrirov, but the creator later change it because it wasn't a viable Russian surname.