Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Paper Yoshi 8: Conclusion|
| Story Mode|
|Media Included||Nintendo 3DS Cartridge|
Paper Yoshi 8 is actually part of a crossover of games and franchises, the other being the Metroid franchise, with the game Metroid Prime 4: Conclusion for the Nintendo Wii U console. Both games share the same story, but with one unique point of view each. As depicted in the game title, this game results in the end of the Paper Yoshi main timeline.
A unique promotional "New" Nintendo 3DS model will be released, similar to the first Nintendo 3DS model, but with a second Circle Pad included at the right side, over the A, B, X, and Y buttons.
Although it is a shooter game, Senit can also melee with the enemies and other objects.
Paper Yoshi 8 uses two symmetrical control schemes, one for left-handed players and a mirrored scheme for right-handed players:
|Button||Function (right-handed)||Function (left-handed)|
|A Button||Melee Move 1||Move camera right|
|B Button||Melee Move 2||Move camera down|
|X Button||Melee Move 3||Move camera up|
|Y Button||Melee Move 4||Move camera left|
|Circle Pad||Move Senit||Aim|
|Circle Pad Pro||Aim||Move Senit|
|START||Enter pause screen||Enter pause screen|
|SELECT||Enter map screen||Enter map screen|
|Home||Enter Home menu||Enter Home menu|
Nintendo Network support
If the Nintendo 3DS detects a correctly configurated Wi-Fi network, Paper Yoshi 8 can connect to Nintendo Network. With Nintendo Network, the game can:
- Use Miiverse to send screenshots and make publishes about several achievements.
- Via Nintendo eShop, new updates with bug fixes will be able to download.
- Also, other miscellaneous DLC may be available, like an story extension DLC entitled "Mission 8.9".
- Use the ClouDongle service to save data files on the cloud so it can be accessed to other Nintendo 3DS systems.
Paper Yoshi 8 supports the amiibo figurines, but can only be used in the Extras section, and don't affect the gameplay in any way.
- Yoshi, from Super Smash Bros. 4: Senit's color scheme will be replaced to the original palette of Yoshi.
- Senec Doverage, from Carine Star: Some of the gunship, system, and tutorial voice clips will be replaced by the same, but voiced by Senec Doverage's voice actor from Carine Star. In the "Extra Mission 8.9" DLC, makes the character change from Senit to Senec.