Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Paper Nintendo CROSSOVER! is one of the many games in the Nintendo CROSSOVER! series.
At a very dark world, we see various villains, including Bowser, Ganondorf, King K. Rool, etc., gathering up in a castle. They plan something called "The Villain Master Plan", saying that they will destroy the heroes once and for all.
Meanwhile, in the Mushroom Kingdom, Mario and his brother were walking through the plains. They were going to visit the princess. However, upon arriving at the castle, the only one there were a few Toads and Toadsworth. He manages to mumble that Peach has been kidnapped again by the villains of the worlds, and that they must seek help from the hero arch-nemesises of those worlds. With that, Mario set off.
- Mario: Nintendo's mascot, and the hero of the Mushroom Kingdom. His hammer can brake brown rocks.
- Link: The hero of Hyrule. His sword can pierce glass and his bombs can uncover secrets.
- Donkey Kong: The hero of Kong Jungle. He is the strongest character, and he can climb vines.
- Samus: The hero of Metroid. She can fire projectiles, and also place bombs that can unvcover secrets.
- Kirby: The hero of Dreamland. He can inhale enemies (during battle) and float for a bit.
- Goombario (a Goomba)
- Diddy Kong (DK's little pal)
- Metirk (a Metroid)
- Waddle Dan (a Waddle Dee)
- Koops (a Koopa Troopa; optional)
- Rocky (an Octorok; optional)
- Krittony (a Kritter; optional)
- Birdo (optional)
- Ridlad (same species as Ridley; optional)
- Waddle Don (a Waddle Doo; optional)
Jump-in Heroes can be summoned during battle.
- Luigi: Damages one enemy on the field. Can only be summoned by Mario.
- Princess Zelda: Refills the hero's health. Can only be summoned by Link.
- Funky Kong: Damages all enemies on the field. Can only be summoned by Donkey Kong.
- Peacful Ridley: Damages one enemy on the field. Can only be summoned by Samus.
- Meta Knight: Damages all enemies on the field. Can only be summoned by Kirby.