Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Paper Mario vs. Bowser is a goofy Paper Mario manga created at the same time as Pokemon - Quest for Lance (this led to a crossover in Volume 14). It is based off of the first two Paper Mario games and also has original stories (in it's final arc, Bonus).
- Mario, the hero of the manga along with Luigi. Similar to the Super Mario-kun manga, Mario is very mischievous and goofy. Debuts in Volume 1.
- Luigi, the other hero of the manga. Luigi is a lot more serious and often gets hurt due to Mario's "battle strategies". Debuts in Volume 1.
- Yoshi, Mario and Luigi's friend. Yoshi likes to stay at home and visit them when they least expect it. Debuts in Volume 4.
- Goombario, a young goomba who thinks Mario is really cool. He is Mario's friend and follows him around throughout his adventures.
- Goombella, another young goomba friend of Mario. She follows him around after he meets her in Rougeport. Debuts in Volume 8.
- Bowser, the villain of the first chapter and another hero of the second, going along his own path. He acts quite evil but on the inside he is quite a nice fellow. Debuts in volume 1.
- Peach, the princess who was captured by Bowser in the first arc. Despite this, she had her own adventures as a hero around Bowser's castle. In the second game, she is again captured, this time by the Shadow Queen. Debuts in Volume 1.
- Grodus, the villain of the second arc. He is unknown until well into the arc, where he reveals his X-Naut legions. Debuts in Volume 12.
- Shadow Queen, the true villain of the second arc. She has taken Peach and possessed her. Like Grodus, remains rather unknown until her ultimate reveal. Debuts in Volume 13.
- Cranky Kong, an old friend of Marios. He shows up to tell odd stories about the good old days. Debuts in Volume 16.
- E. Gadd, an expert scientist who built a time machine which ended up screwing up time. Debuts in Volume 16.
Main article: List of volumes in Paper Mario vs. Bowser
- Volume 1: A Plea from the Stars
- Volume 2: Bowser's Ruins
- Volume 3: Boo Mansion
- Volume 4: Yoshiland
- Volume 5: Door of Trees
- Volume 6: Shiver
- Volume 7: Bowser's Castle
- Volume 8: Rougeport
- Volume 9: Glitz and Glory
- Volume 10: Battle of the Tree
- Volume 11: Doopliss
- Volume 12: Attack of the X-Nauts
- Volume 13: Palace of Shadow
- Volume 14: Pokemon? Crossover Time!
- Volume 15: Classic Mario
- Volume 16: Tales from Times Past!
- Volume 17: Insane Time Travel!!