Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Paper Mario 6 (working title)|
|Developer(s)|| Pixelburst Gaming|
| late 2016 |
|Media Included||Wii U disc.|
Paper Mario 6 is the sixth title in the popular Paper Mario series, and the sequel to Paper Mario: The Final Act. This game features several of the partners from it's predecessor, a select few of which continue to play prominent roles as Mario's companions. The game also includes a cast of new partners who aid in Mario's journey with abilities both classic and new. The Dual Ability system from The Final Act does not make a return, nor does the Badge system, but both Mario and the partners are now able to learn or purchase unique Special Attacks that are similar to the Badges in the sense that, when equipped, they offer a new attack at the cost of FP. These moves are hidden across the overworld, and offer interesting twists during battle. The game is set in a land far from the Mushroom Kingdom, but all other plot components are presently a work in progress.
- Coming soonish... sort of... eventually...
- Again, coming soonish... kind of...
- Still coming soonish... not really...
- This game features a new cast of partners joining Mario on his adventures. Each has a variety of moves and specializes in certain things. For example, Slamson's specialities are attacks that hit from above, defense-ignoring attacks, and boosts based around improving defenses.
- The game is also going to feature at least three Partners from TFA reprising as Partners in this title. Here, you can vote on which partners you want to see most. I've already chosen one, so only the two highest-ranked will be returning to Mario's side. Those that don't make the cut will still be making cameos here and there, so don't whine about how you love Tawnee too much, or think Gaston is the coolest thing alive, and want him or her or it to appear once more.
|| An ex-boxer - one of the greatest in the sport, despite lacking the proper appendages required - who retired when he realized how corrupt the sport was becoming. He's reluctantly pulled out of retirement by Mario.|
Slamson is generally a bit of a grump, and is easily angered. His size and background make him seem imposing and scary to people. Despite these impressions, Slamson is generally polite towards strangers, if a little informal in speech, and believes in equality. When it comes to boxing, he will ALWAYS fight fair, even if it means losing.
| Full Name/Title: Slamson Bedrock Jr.|
Specializes in attacking from above, defense-ignoring attacks, and boosts based around defenses.