Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Paper Mario (SSBM)|
|Full Name||Paper Mario|
|First Appearance||Paper Mario (1999)|
|Latest Appearance||Paper Mario: Sticker Star (2012)|
- B: Picollo: Picollo flys around Paper Mario, curing him of burning and Lip's Stick. Also, enemies near him have a 40% chance of falling asleep.
- Side: Hammer: Paper Mario takes out a hammer and swings it on front of him.
- Up: Kersti: Kersti carries Mario into the air before dropping him to the ground.
- Down: Bombette: Paper Mario puts down Bombette who explodes when touched or after two seconds.
- Final Smash: Mega Star: Paper Mario turns into a giant version of NES Mario. All of Paper Mario's attacks are disabled, causing Paper Mario to have to touch something to hurt it. Also, he cannot pick up items and cannot flinch.
- Up: Paper Mario spins around before falling to the ground. He than gets back up.
- Down: Tippi flys around Paper Mario before vanishing.
- Side: Paper Mario crumples up and falls on the floor before turning back to normal.
A paper airplane falls on the stage before transforming into Paper Mario.
- Paper Mario falls asleep and "Z"s appear above his head.
- Paper Mario
- Fire Paper Mario
- Paper Luigi
- Paper Mario with Wario's color scheme
- Paper Mario with Waluigi's color scheme
- A costume meant to mimic Mr. L, but is attached to Paper Mario.
Kirby dons Paper Mario's hat and moustache and turns flat.
- Pit: Lady Palutena, what happened to [Mario]]?
- Palutena: That's Paper Mario, Pit. He comes from his dimension. He uses the power of Pixls and a being named Kersti.
- Pit: I never thought I'd fight paper before...
- Viridi: See, Pit? Nature can be tough sometimes.
- Palutena: Viridi! What a pleasent surprise! Can you tell us how to defeat Paper Mario?
- Viridi: I can't tell you how to defeat Paper Mario! He came from the trees after all!
- Pit: *Sighs* Thanks for the help...
- Otacon: Snake, that's Paper Mario!
- Snake: What!? I'm fighting a piece of paper now? First monkeys and marshmellows with eyes, but now this? What's next, the Ancient Minister?
- Otacon: Umm... don't hold your breath Snake. Anyway, Paper Mario can use Mario's basic attacks, but can use the power of Pixls, powerful beings that-
- Snake: Yeah. So, this guy is pretty lightweight, I suppose?
- Otacon: Of course. Oh, if he turns giant, run as fast as you can!
- Snake: I'll take your word for it, Otacon...
- Paper Mario waves his hands and turns around and does the motion again. He than repeats the cycle until returned to the menu.
- Paper Mario puts on a Hopslipper and jumps a few times before bouncing off the screen.
- Paper Mario looks at the winner and claps.
Paper Mario is a paper form of Mario. The two have seperate abilites and weights, though, so they aren't clones. Paper Mario has dealt with ''Bowser'', a thousand-year demon, and even the evil Count Bleck. His merits are high for a man made of paper.
- Paper Mario
- Paper Mario: Sticker Star