| Paper Mario|
in Super Smash Bros. Havoc
|Final Smash||Star Beam|
- This is Paper Mario's appearance in Super Smash Bros. Havoc. For the character in other contexts, see Paper Mario.
Paper Mario is a playable character in Super Smash Bros. Havoc, and is a newcomer from the Super Mario series, specifically the Paper Mario games. Paper Mario is largely based on his appearance in Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door more than the other installments. His moveset is focused mainly around his hammer, but his special attacks mainly feature the various abilities he has acquired throughout the Paper Mario series.
- Neutral Special: Sticker - Paper Mario pulls a sticker off the ground and throws it forward, both of which deal damage.
- Side Special: Paper Airplane - Paper Mario turns into an airplane and flies forward, and will transform back if he hits the stage or another fighter.
- Up Special: Spring Jump - If the B button is held down, Paper Mario will flatten himself, and when it is released, he will spring up into the air. If used in midair, it will slow his fall. If Paper Mario hits a fighter with this, they will take damage and he will fall down. If he hits a solid object, he will flatten and then slowly fall to the ground (however, Paper Mario can jump out of this and continue his fall normally afterward).
- Down Special: Fiery Jinx - Vivian appears from the shadows and snaps her fingers, creating a small flame in front of her that will set players on fire if they touch it.
- Final Smash: Star Beam - Paper Mario summons the Star Spirits, who fly above him and preform the Star Beam, which causes a giant, vertical, damage dealing beam to follow Paper Mario around the stage.
- Side Taunt - Paper Mario flips into the 3D dimension, and then flips back.
- Up Taunt - Paper Mario turns paper thin and then rolls up into a paper tube, and then returns to normal.
- Down Taunt - Paper Mario give a thumb up as a random partner appears behind him. On Theater, Paper Mario can activate Goombella's Tattle using this taunt.