Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Note: this page talks about this character in Super Smash Bros. Devastation.
Paper Mario is a star! Paper Mario debuted in his namesake game, in 2000, so he's fought in the second level of the All-Star Mode.
How to unlock
- Win 100 VS matches.
- Arrive to the 51st floor of the Smash Tower.
- Have him join you in the Story Mode.
With the exception of the third way, you must defeat Paper Mario in Flipside with Paper Mario song in.
While being the lightest character in the game, Paper Mario has his own and interesting mechanic: the Stickers Book. In fact Paper Mario has a sticker counter over his Damage Meter. Each standard attack gives him a sticker, which is lost by doing a special attack. You can have up to 20 stickers: from the first to the fifth sticker the attacks are in their weakest form, from the sixth to the tenth the attacks are in their medium-weak form, from the eleventh to the fifteenth the attacks are quite strong and from the sixteenth to the twentieth the attack are in their strongest form. Once you lose every sticker, you can't just perform any special move.
- Weight: 2/10
- Speed: 7/10
- Jump: 8/10
- Throws: 4/10
- Standard: Hammer Sticker. Paper Mario swings his hammer in front of him. The hammer can be a Hammer, an Eekhammer, a Hurlhammer or a Burnhammer. They inflict 5%, 10%, 15% or 20% of damage and the Burnhammer also burns the opponents. Customization: Baahammer/Chillhammer.
- Side: Spike Helmet Sticker. Paper Mario puts on his Spike Helmet and runs forward. The Spike hammer can be a Spike Hammer, a Shiny Spike Hammer, a Flashy Spike Hammer or a Mega Flash Spike Hammer. They inflict 2%, 4%, 8% or 16% of damage. Customization: Spike/Helmet.
- Up: Jump Sticker. Paper Mario jumps high. He can do a Jump, an Iron Jump, a Hopslipper or a Line Jump. Customization: Meteor Jump/Falling Jump.
- Down: Shell Sticker. Paper Mario tosses a paper shell in front of him. The Shell can be a Shell, a Shiny Shell, a Flashy Shell or a Mega Flash Shell. They inflict 6%, 12%, 18% or 24% of damage. Customization: Shell Throw/Quick Shell.
- Final Smash: Scissors. Paper Mario tosses a pair of Scissors in front of him. The scissors move quickly forward and inflict 15% per cut.
- Air dodge: Brawl
- Wavedash: no.
- Traction: medium
- Taunt: shows his Paper Booklet.
- Entrance: comes from a sticker.
- Weight value: 65.
- The Mega Flash Spike and the Mega Flash Shell were both invented for this game.
- Red Plumber (default, Red Team)
- Green Brother (Green Team)
- Yellow Rival
- Purple "W + L"
- Pink Princess
- Blue Mushroom (Blue Team)
- White Doctor
- Brown Minion.