Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Final Smash||Star Beam|
Paper Mario is a playable character in Super Smash Bros. Combat, and is unlocked from the start. Paper Mario is Mario's counterpart from a series of stlylised RPGs that involve the plumber exploring a series of lands that allow him to defeat an antagonist, usually accompanied by a series of partners. These partners are the prime part of Paper Mario's moveset, assisting him in his specials. Paper Mario is a light, somewhat speedy character who wields a hammer, using abilities from his first two games. His tilts are unique in the way that they are jumps, jumping onto opponents and then sustaining the button pressing to perform a Power Bounce.
- Standard Special - Bomb - Paper Mario summons Bombette, who walks forwards before exploding upon another press of the button. Bombette can occasionally be replaced with Bobbery, who travels slower but the explosion is more powerful. Bombette also explodes if hit by an opponent.
- SIde Special - Shell Toss - Paper Mario summons Koops, who he kicks to the side. Koops can send opponents up in the air, allowing Paper Mario to come in and juggle them. Paper Mario can also summon Kooper, who doesn't return to Paper Mario.
- Up Special - Air Lift - Paper Mario summons Parakarry, who carries him upwards before dropping him. This attack works like Pit's Up Special in Brawl, except slower. Parakarry drops Paper Mario after five seconds.
- Down Special - Veil - Vivian grabs Paper Mario and drags him into the shadows, making him invulnerable to attacks for six seconds. Paper Mario can pop up by pressing the button again to surprise opponents.
- FInal Smash - Star Beam - Paper Mario summons the seven Star Spirits, who create a large beam of energy down the center of the stage, which Paper Mario can knock opponents into.
- On the Paper-Thin Theater stage, Paper Mario can use his down taunt to summon Goombella, who will tattle one of Paper Mario's opponents, providing a tattle in a similar fashion to Snake's Codecs and Palutena's Guidance.
- One of Paper Mario's alts is from when Doopliss was impersonating him in Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. This alt is known as "Slick".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yap5o_shL1c - Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door Victory Theme