Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Paper Mario: Sticker Festival is a upcoming Paper Mario game for the 3DS.
Mario was just playing on World 1-2 when suddenly, Bowser appears and uses a gigantic sticker called Megahypersuperultraepic Shiny Fire Flower that causes a explosion so epic that it blows Mario to be sent to Sticker Sea. There, Mario meets Sticky, a Latiku that is blue and yellow, and Sticky Un-Burritios Mario and tells him that the Megahypersuperultraepic Shiny Fire Flower has turned the Mushroom Kingdom into a dark castle ruled by Bowser. It is up to Mario to defeat Bowser yet again.
1-1 - Floral Garden
Mario reaches a floral garden on his way to White Toad. In this level Mario gains a Cat-o-Luck while Sticky gains Scissors. The minibosses are 3 Paper Cone Goombe.
1-2 - Goombe Plains
Mario enters some plains on his way to White Toad. A +5 HP Heart is here. There is no miniboss here.
1-3 - Sandesert
Mario enters a sandy plain on his way to White Toad. Sticky can now throw Petuina Bombs to put enemies sleeply. The miniboss is Sandamarragh.
1-Fortress - Grassy Temple
The fortress of World 1 blocks the halfway flag to White Toad. Mario gains Butter while Sticky gains a +5 HP heart. The miniboss is a Kangaroombe and 2 Blaxies.
1-4 - Mushroom Bounce
Mario encounters a giant mushroom on his way to White Toad. A +5 Attack Heart is here along with the basketball. The miniboss is Mega Parabeetle
1-5 - Tree Hill
Mario finds the entrance to the dungeon holding White Toad. The dungeon is so giant,its in 3 levels. The first floor holds no miniboss nor any item.
1-6 - Stump Storage
The second floor has a sticker shop and plenty of Piders. The minibosses are 1 Plargha Plant and 4 Goombe.
1-Castle - Treetop
Mario gets to White Toad, but then Tye-Dyerantula and 2 Plargha Plants appear and face Mario. Once Tye-Dyerantula is defeated, he blows up and realeases White Toad. 6 to go!!!
2-1 - Open Desert
Mario heads into a desert on his way to Red Toad. Mario gains a Baby Yoshi to blow bubbles to do jumps in the air. The minibosses are a Sandmarragh and 2 Goombookeys.
2-2 - Tilted Tunnel
Mario enters a twisted cave on his way to Red Toad. The crystal platforms move on their own. Sticky gains a car that can roll over enemies. The miniboss is a 5-Fold Clayman.
2-3 - Desert Cliff
Mario must cross a cliff with two Climbing Gate segments on his way to Red Toad. The Climbing Gate segments introduces a enemy called Burngull. There is no miniboss.
2-4 - Pipe Ghost House
The first ghost house in the game. A +5 HP Heart is here. The minibosses are 1 Boo and 2 Gunk Cannon Guys.
2-5 - Piranha Plant Sphinx
Mario enters a giant sphinx on his way to Red Toad. The sphinx is filled with many Piranha Plants. The miniboss is a Venus Elemantal Trap.
2-6 - Cactus Shop
Mario enters a small shop inside a cactus to prepare for the duengon holding Red Toad.
2-7 - Great Pyramid Of Chomp
Mario enters the duengon holding Red Toad. Mario's Baby Yoshi can now glow in the dark as well as spit bubbles. The minibosses are 3 Paper Cone Blaxies.
2-Castle - Chomp Labryinth
The second floor is a giant labryinth filled with Sandamarraghs and Sand Chomps.The boss is Tutan Chomp and 7 Sand Podoboos. After Tutan Chomp is defeated, he explodes and releases Red Toad. 5 To Go!!!
Mario spots a boat leading to Blue Toad and the other continents. Before you can use the boat you must defeat a Merguy.
3-1 - Oil Drum Cavern
Mario enters the Acid Ocean and finds a factory inside a cave. There is a Microwave which can be stickerized here. If you have a Scissors sticker you can continue to a shop and the miniboss (which are 3 Oilhead Droobe).
3-2 - Mt. Marsh
Mario continues to a giant gateclimbing segment filled with Burngulls, Thwalls, and Ka-Blaxies. The miniboss is a Mr. Magnet.
3-3 - Fishbone Sea
Mario must cross a ocean filled with logs and Fishbones. There may be a Undead Boss Bass, but there is no miniboss. There is a +5 attack heart, though.
3-Fortress - Sea Superbowl
The fortress in Acid Ocean has been transformed into a football stadium. Mario finds a giant football in the football room. He can stickerize it so he can give it to the Football Bro. so you can go to (note this is a terrible pun) Dragletfish, the miniboss.
3-4 - Swift Rapids
Mario must go around the previous area and find bridge pieces to build the bridge to cross the rapids. There are no enemies at all, but there is a Coinbag salesman that sells items here, including a giant Bowling Ball for 300 coins.
3-5 - Sinking Ship
Mario enters a destroyed ship at the bottom of the sea. He doesn't know that it is the duengon of Blue Toad though. The minibosses are 3 Ghost Shroobs.
3-6 - Deep Galleon
The second floor holds many enemies and swaying platforms.There is a climbing segment with webs. The minibosses are 2 Seabirdys and a Orca Sub.
- Mario - A hero of Papery Porportions
- Sticky - A character which can Paperize.
- Toad Brigade - These Toads were spread across the world and if you can find all 7, you can enter Koopa Kingdom.
- Broken Jump
- Broken Hammer
- Worn Out Jump
- Worn Out Hammer
- Fire Flower
- Worn Out Mushroom
- Tanooki Tail
- Iron Jump
- Small Mr. Small
- Iron Jump
- Baby Yoshi
- Worn Out Wind Flower
- Wind Flower
- Shiny Jump
- Shiny Hammer
- Shiny Wind Flower
- Flashy Jump
- Flashy Hammer
- Flashy Wind Flower
- Shiny Baby Yoshi
- Shiny Eekhammer
- Worn Out Rainbow
- Wiggler Stampede
- Burngull Feather
- Autobomber 4000
- Glowing Baby Yoshi
- Mole Suit
- Oxygen Tank
- Big Shiny Jump
- Big Shiny Hamer
- Big Shiny Wind Flower
- Chain Chomp Rodeo
- Bowling Ball
- Broken Spiny
- Broken Punch
- Worn Out Spiny
- Worn Out Punch
- Worn Out Cloud
- Iron Spiny
- Shiny Spiny
- Shiny Punch
- Shaved Ice
- Shiny Cloud
- Petuina Bomb
- Crab Rock
- Flashy Spiny
- Flashy Punch
- Flashy Cloud
- Shiny Petuina Bomb
- Tornado Spiny
- Worn Out Hurricane
- Bomb-Omb Barrage
- Shower Head
- Burngull Feather
- Shiny Healsoda
- Poltergeist 5000
- Flashy Petuina Bomb
- Boomerang Suit
- Big Shiny Spiny
- Big Shiny Punch
- Big Shiny Cloud
- Amp Shock
- Nanoblaxy Blomb
- Petuina Woods - 6 Levels, 2 Castles
- Tutan Chomp's Tomb - 7 Levels, 1 Castle
- Acid Ocean - 6 Levels, 2 Castles
- Loop Isles - 11 Levels, 1 Castle
- Wiggler Mines - 7 Levels, 2 Castles
- Snowbottom Seafloor - 7 Levels, 2 Castles
- High Sky Fortress - 7 Levels, 2 Castles
- Bowsers Blazing Castle - 1 Level, 1 Castle
- Goombe - Basic foes that are always peaceful. - HP 4
- Paper Cone Goombe - Goombes that are stickerized can turn into these foes. - HP 6
- Koopa - Basic foes that attack with their defense. - HP 5
- Droobe - Goombe counterpart of Drooba that live underground. - HP 8
- Bomb-Omb - Exploding fighters in Paper Castles. - HP 8
- Two-Fold Bomb-omb - Stickerized Bomb-ombs that are twice as efficient. - HP 16
- Sandamarragh - one of these sandy foes appeared as a miniboss in 1-3 and 2-1 - HP 30
- Hornza - New creatures that drill and crash on the ground. - HP 10
- Kangaroombe - Jumping Goombe that jump to avoid hammers and spinys. Miniboss of 1-Fortress - HP 14
- Blaxy - Small Bomb-ombs that can fly with jetpacks. - HP 13
- Parabeetle - Flying beetles which fly and swoop. - HP 18
- Pider - Spiders that climb on nets. - HP 19
- Bite Size Blarrg - Blarrgs that are the same size as Mario. - HP 15
- Goombookey - Goombe counterparts of Pokeys that hurts Mario when he uses his jump attack. - HP 10
- Oho Diver - Diving Piranha Plants from Oho Oasis. - HP 23
- Slinkobot - Robotic springs that can easily avoid Hammers and Punches. - HP 20
- Plargha Plant - Muckroom Kingdumb Piranha Plants that serve as a miniboss of 1-6. - HP 32
- Desert Snifit - Snifits which can survive high tempatures but run from Cold Objects. - HP 25
- Sand Podoboo - Podoboos made of sand which help Tutanchomp. - HP 12
- Clayman - Soldiers made of clay that topple on opponents. - HP 45
- 5-Fold Clayman - Clayman that use five times as much power to operate. - HP 50
- Burngull - Flaming birds that fly and avoid Jumps and Spines. - HP 25
- Boo - Ghosts habiting ghost houses. - HP 35
- Gunk Cannon Guy - Two Shy Guys holding a single Gunk Cannon. If one Shy Guy is defeated, the cannon will be defenseless until a Shy Guy comes on the third turn he is defenseless. - HP 20
- Venus Elemental Trap - Gigantic Piranha Plants that have powers of fire, ice, and thunder. - HP 80
- Paper Cone Blaxy - Blaxies that are stickerized and can only be affected by Petuina Bombs and bubbles coming from Baby Yoshi. - HP 40
- Sand Chomp - Giant Chain Chomps made of sand. - HP 58
- Helmet Guy - Shy Guys wearing spikey helmets that reside in castles. - HP 30
- Merguy - Swimming Shy Guys that carry tridents. - HP 110
- Acid Puddler - Puddles of acid which have the ability to throw they're punches quite literally!!! - HP 52
- Oilhead Droobe - Droobe that have dug in a mine and found oil. - HP 60
- Thwall - For the very first time, Thwalls can attack by falling on Mario - HP 50-80(Depends on the face it has when it enters battle)
- Ka-Blaxy - Ka-Bombs using jetpacks to drop Blaxies of they're own. - HP 55
- Mr. Magnet - Robotic Magnets that can use Metal Objects to they're advantage. - HP 99
- Fishbone - Undead fish of evil that can throw their own head. Usually come in groups of 5. - HP 35
- Football Puddle - The only difference from Acid Puddlers are the football suits and the tackles it can land on you. - HP 52
- Pirate Boo - Boos that used to be pirates before they died. - HP 55
- Angeler Cheep - Cheep-Cheeps that have adapted to live in the darkest of waters. - HP 70
- Ghost Shroob - Undead inveaders that tried to invade the Mushroom Kingdom in the past. - HP 85
- Seabirdy - Aquatic subspecies of Burngulls that can't fly. - HP 64
- Orca Sub - Whale submarines operated by Hammer Bros on the order of Bowser. - HP 85
- Tye-Dyerantula - A giant Pider which holds White Toad. - HP 100
- Tutanchomp - A giant Chain Chomp holding Red Toad. He is a ghost and is invincible until you use the Small Mr. Small on him - HP (Phase 1)???,(Phase 2)205
- King Cheep-Chomp - A giant Cheep-Chomp that can survive in acid and holds Blue Toad. You can block most attacks by using a Baby Yoshi to upset its stomach. - HP 270
- Giganto Florosapien - A giant plant that holds Green Toad and does a set pattern of using vines, throwing its head, unleashing a icy breath, restoring 5 HP, and repeating. - HP 320
- King Swooper - A giant Swooper that holds Black Toad and is the supposed leader of the Swoopers. - HP (Phase 1)300,(Phase 2)100
- Bloozard - A freezing Boo that holds Yellow Toad and can call forth Merguys. - HP 621
- Octogoomboss - After the overthrow of King Kaliente, Octogoomboss took over as the ruler of the Octogoombas. He holds White Toad. - HP 710
- If enemies are put in bubbles, they're vulernable to every move and lose a quarter of their HP.
- Before Tutan Chomp became the boss of world 2, Tutankoopa was the choice. However it was changed to Tutan Chomp. This also changed the name of world 2.
- The Megahypersuperultraepic Shiny Fire Flower is looking like this but a lot more big