Paper Bros. Wars is a game for Nintendo GameCube, Wii, and DS. The story revolves around the adventures of four Paper heroes (Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Toad) and their "War On Koopas." There are three other unlockable characters in the game. The four paper heroes each has their own special powers to help them defeat the koopa army and save the mushroom kingdom.
- Mario Mario can turn into metal mario which weighs him down.
- Peach Peach can use her feminine charm to distract enemies for a while.
- Luigi Luigi can jump higher than any character.
- Toad Toad can crawl in to small cracks and caves which would be unaccessible to other characters.
- Yoshi (Secret character 1) Yoshi can fly over short distances.
- Wario (Secret character 2) Whenever Wario falls from a height he bounces.
- Bowser (Secret Character 3) Bowser has immense strength making him able to crush boulders.
Yoshi is unlocked after you defeat the second castle boss. Wario is unlocked when you defeat the fifth castle boss. Bowser is unlocked after you defeat the seventh castle boss. Hard mode is unlocked when you beat the game on normal mode. Minigame selection "A" is unlocked when you defeat the second castle boss. Minigame selection "B" is unlocked after you defeat the fourth castle boss. Minigame selection "C" is unlocked after you defeat the sixth castle boss. Minigame selection "D" is unlocked after you defeat the eighth castle boss.
|Generation I Paper Games|
|The Thousand Year Door II | Paper Mario & Paper Pyrouge | Paper Princess Peach | Paper Bleck | Paper Luigi | Paper Bros. Wars | Super Paper Yoshi | Super Paper Bros. | Super Paper Battalion | Paper Koops | Paper Mario Forever! (Not Yet Released)|Paper Mario:The Elemental Powers|