PalmMan is the game where the PalmMan series started. It was released for the GameBoy Color in Late 1999.
- MineMan comes to 4.5.
- MineMan unleashes many terrors upon 4.5.
- MineMan kidnaps Dragonman.
- MineMan sends the Miner-Bot to attack 4.5.
- PalmMan finds the Miner-Bot.
- PalmMan kills the Miner-Bot.
- PalmMan advances to 4.5 City.
- PalmMan defeats the Rocky Roader.
- PalmMan finds the Alpha Road.
- PalmMan defeats Magma Man.
- The Mining Hall appears.
- MineMan meets PalmMan.
- MineMan leaves, and puts the improved Miner-Bot in his place.
- PalmMan beats it and follows MineMan back to 4.5.
- PalmMan sees that 4.5 is completely taken over by MineMan.
- The DarkMettaur is doing a Godzilla parody.
- PalmMan defeats the DarkMettaur.
- The explosion sends PalmMan to Dark Space.
- The constellation, Pegasus, comes to life and attacks PalmMan.
- After being defeated, Pegasus reveals that the fight was a test.
- Pegasus transports PalmMan to MineMan's Castle.
- PalmMan takes on MineMan in an epic battle, where MineMan loses.
- Peace is restored.
MineMan has kidnapped Dragonman, PalmMan must rescue him.
- 4.5 City
- Alpha Road
- Mining Hall
- New 4.5
- Dark Space
- MineMan's Castle
- Miner-Bot (4.5)
- Rocky Roader (4.5 City)
- Magma Man (Alpha Road)
- Miner-Bot 2.0 (Mining Hall)
- DarkMettaur (New 4.5)
- Pegasus (Dark Space)
- MineMan (MineMan's Castle)
- Rock Bot
- Coal Bot
- Stone Bot
- Pebble Bot
- Boulder Bot
- Pick-Ax Bot
- Bronze Bot
- Silver Bot
- Gold Bot
- Platinum Bot