|Vulnerable To||Normal Ghosts|
|First Appearance||Pac-Man, 1981|
|Latest Appearance||Pac-Man Party, 2010|
Pac-Man is a character that first appeared in the game Pac-Man. He is a very well known video game character. He runs around in a maze eating Pac-Dots and other stuff. In recent years, he has turned to adventure games, partying and kart racing with Mario on the arcade, twice.
Pac-Man once again appears in his Pac-Man World design in Pac-Man Universe, where he quests to save the universe from another dasterdly villian. He gains the new ability to freeze time in midair and shoot in a certain direction, as well as use pellets to create various weapons and tools.
Pac-Man World Returns
Pac-Man appears again with Pac-Man Party Design in Pac-Man World Returns. What a Pac-Man quest to save Pac-Land and stop Betrayus, Orson and The Ghost Gang for destroy the world.
Pac-Man is supporting protagonist here. His love interest is Maria.
Pac-Man is member of Mario's crew again.
Mario the Fighters
Pac-Man appears again with a Super Pac-Man Design in Pac-Man World Returns.
He has been announced to be a Wanderer in Mario the Fighters.
- A: Downward Spiral [Galaxian Boss]
- B: Pac-Punch
- X: Charge
- Y: Power
- Dpad Up: Pac-Jump
- Dpad Down: Pac-Dip (Crouch)
- Dpad Left: Slide
- Dpad Right: Summon Stage 256 (Glitch)
- L: Call: Galaxship
- R: Transform to Winged Pac and Knight Pac (Pac'N roll)
- ZL: Supersize Mega Pac
- A: Crush'N Gush (Stomp)
- B: Pac-Chomp
- ZR: Pac Gun (Aim in PMATGA 1&2)
- [Hold] Y - B [X2} - X- Thumb Joystick Dpad up: Super Pac Combos
|An amiibo figure of Pac-Man exists! For more info about this amiibo, see this page.|
- He has appeared in 3 arcade Mario Kart games with Mario, developed by Namco.
- He has appeared in PS3 version of Street Fighter X Tekken as special guest character alongside with Cole from inFamous, Bad Box Art Mega Man, Toro and Kuro.