|Vulnerable To||Normal Ghosts|
|First Appearance||Pac-Man, 1980|
| Martin T. Sherman (Pac-Man World 3)|
Debi Derryberry (Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures)
|Latest Appearance||Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U, 2014|
Pac-Man is a video game character who first appeared in the arcade game Pac-Man. He is known for his huge appetite, and will eat practically anything as long as it tastes good.
He is usually on the run from four ghosts named Blinky, Pinky, Inky, and Clyde, although he has recently turned to adventure games to face off against devastating villains.
Pac-Man once again appears in his Pac-Man World design in Pac-Man Universe, where he quests to save the universe from another dasterdly villian. He gains the new ability to freeze time in midair and shoot in a certain direction, as well as use pellets to create various weapons and tools.
Pac-Man World Returns
Pac-Man appears again with Pac-Man Party Design in Pac-Man World Returns. What a Pac-Man quest to save Pac-Land and stop Betrayus, Orson and The Ghost Gang for destroy the world.
Mario the Fighters
Pac-Man appears again with a Super Pac-Man Design in Pac-Man World Returns.
He has been announced to be a Wanderer in Mario the Fighters.
- A: Downward Spiral [Galaxian Boss]
- B: Pac-Punch
- X: Charge
- Y: Power
- Dpad Up: Pac-Jump
- Dpad Down: Pac-Dip (Crouch)
- Dpad Left: Slide
- Dpad Right: Summon Stage 256 (Glitch)
- L: Call: Galaxship
- R: Transform to Winged Pac and Knight Pac (Pac'N roll)
- ZL: Supersize Mega Pac
- A: Crush'N Gush (Stomp)
- B: Pac-Chomp
- ZR: Pac Gun (Aim in PMATGA 1&2)
- [Hold] Y - B [X2} - X- Thumb Joystick Dpad up: Super Pac Combos
|An amiibo figure of Pac-Man exists! For more info about this amiibo, see this page.|
- He has appeared in 3 arcade Mario Kart games with Mario, developed by Namco.
- He has appeared in PS3 version of Street Fighter X Tekken as special guest character alongside with Cole from inFamous, Bad Box Art Mega Man, Toro and Kuro.