Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PAC-MAN 35th Pack is a pack of games set to be released in Fall 2015. It is made to celebrate the 35th Anniversarry of the original PAC-MAN arcade game. It will be released on Wii U.
The game features all three games in the PAC-MAN World trilogy. Along with the six arcade games in Sue's Arcade, the game goes to a total of ten games. An eleventh game is gained upon tapping an amiibo.
List of Games:
- PAC-MAN WORLD
- PAC-MAN WORLD 2
- Ms. PAC-MAN
- SUPER PAC-MAN
- PAC-MAN VS. (amiibo required)
- PAC-MAN WORLD 3
- All the games have been remastered in HD.
- PAC-MAN is removed from PAC-MAN WORLD 3 due to PAC-MAN WORLD 2 being included.
- Two games have been added into Sue's Arcade: PAC-LAND and SUPER PAC-MAN.
- Various glitches have been fixed.
- The game is compatible with amiibo.
- PAC-MAN FEVER is added to the Jukebox.
- A TV allows players to watch the first two episodes of Hanna-Barbara's PAC-MAN and PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures.
- Upon defeating the final boss of a game, Ms. PAC-MAN can be unlocked as an alternate for the game that is completed. Levels with her will have her replaced with PAC-MAN.
Upon using PAC-MAN's Amiibo, all six games in Sue's arcade will be unlocked, as well as a seventh game, PAC-MAN Vs., which features the gamepad replacing the Game Boy Advance. Mario guest stars as the announcer.