Here is the list of other information of the characters in Super Smash Bros. Extreme!!, incluing moveset.
- Netural Attack - Punches with his left, then his right, and then kicks with his right foot. (3%, 3%, 5%)
- Foward Tilt - Does a roundhouse kick with his right leg. (8%)
- Upward Tilt - Performs an uppercut while spinning. (7%)
- Downward Tilt - Sweeps low to the ground with his leg. (7%)
- Dash Attack - Slides forward and kicks with both feet. (9%)
- Foward Smash - Steps back, and then forward causing a blast of fire out of his hand. Has great knockback if sweetspoted. (19% if fully charged)
- Upward Smash - Sends opponents skyward with a headbutt. Has medium kockback. (19% if fully charged)
- Downward Smash - Does a breakdance sweep. Has medium knockback. (20% if fully charged)
- Ledge Attack - Does a sumersault and that kicks upwards, from a laying down position. (6%)
- Floor Attack - Gets up and kicks behind him, then in front of him. (6%)
- Netural Aerial - Performs a Sex Kick kick in the air. (7%)
- Foward Aerial - Punches downward. (12%)
- Backward Aerial - Spins and kicks backward. (10%)
- Upward Aerial - Does a somersault and kicks upward. (9%)
- Downward Aerial - Performs a "Drill Kick". (10% if fully attacked)
Grabs & Throws
- Pummel - Headbutt. (3%)
- Foward Throw - Spins around once, then throws his opponent in front of him. Has below avarage knockback. (7%)
- Backward Throw - Whirls around several times, then throws his opponent backwards. Has great knockback. (12%)
- Upward Throw - Throws his opponent upwards. Has below avarage knockback. (8%)
- Downward Throw - Slams his opponent into the ground. (7%)
- Up - Grows big, as if gotten a Mega Mushroom, then shrinks.
- Side - Mario takes off his cap, twirls around, and puts his hat back on.
- Down - Mario does the animation that occurs when he dies.
- Mario adjusts his cap.
- Mario goes into a defensive pose, then moves his head from side-to-side.
A pipe comes out of the ground, and Mario jumps out of it. The pipe then goes back into the ground.
- Ice Mario - Blue Costume
- Flying Mario - Black Costume
- Wario - Yellow Costume
- Luigi - Green Costume
- Fire Mario - White Costume
Grabs & Throws
- Up -
- Side -
- Down -
- Link twirls his sword.
- Link looks at the screen, then looks back afterwards.
- Blue Yoshi - Blue Costume
- Pink Yoshi - Pink Costume
- Yellow Yoshi - Yellow Costume
- Red Yoshi - Red Costume
- Cyan Yoshi - Cyan Costume
Mr. Game & Watch
- Netural Attack - (Greenhouse) - Presses an insecticide pump rapidly. (3%, 2%)
- Foward Tilt - (Lion) - Thrusts a chair in front of him. (9%)
- Upward Tilt - (Flagman) - Waves a flag above him in an arc. (8%)
- Downward Tilt - (Manhole) - Flips a manhole in front of him. (6%)
- Dash Attack - (Helmet) - Slides with his head on the ground wearing a helmet. (11%)
- Foward Smash - (Fire Attack) - Attacks with a lit match. (25% if fully charged)
- Upward Smash - (Octopus) - His head becomes a diving helmet and bashes the enemy with his head. (25% if fully charged)
- Downward Smash - (Vermin) - Takes out two hammers and slams them down on both sides. (19% if fully charged)
- Ledge Attack - (Alarm) - Climbs up the ledge, then hits the opponent with his alarm bell. (8%)
- Floor Attack - (Vermin) - Hits with a hammer in front of him, then behind him. (6%)
- Netural Aerial - (Tropical Fish) - Two fish will come out of both sides of a bowl, hitting multiple times. (17%)
- Foward Aerial - (Cement Factory) - Whips out a block forwards. (14%)
- Backward Aerial - (Turtle Bridge) - Takes out a land turtle and attacks behind him. (12%)
- Upward Aerial - (Spittball Sparky) - Raises a pump above him, blowing puffs of air above him twice. (16%)
- Downward Aerial - (Donkey Kong Jr.) - Takes out a key and slams it downward. (20%)
Grabs & Throws
- Pummel - Hits opponent with his bell. (2%)
- Foward Throw - (Crab Grab) - Hits opponent with a crab. (10%)
- Backward Throw - (Snoopy Tennis) - Throws the opponent backwards, and hits them with a racket. (11%)
- Upward Throw - (Ball) - Juggles opponent and throws them upwards. (8%)
- Downward Throw - (Vermin) - Throws the player to the ground, and smashes the player with a hammer. (18%)
- Up - Jumps once, opening his hands, in a cheery way.
- Side - Rings his bell.
- Down - Does a stiff, 30's dance by leaning his legs multiple times and making beeping sounds.
- Looks behind him with an open mouth.
- Opens his arms above him in a cheerful way.
Arrives on stage in Game & Watch Quartams.
- Blue Game & Watch - Blue Costume
- Red Game & Watch - Red Costume
- Yellow Game & Watch - Yellow Costume
- Green Game & Watch - Green Costume
- Cyan Game & Watch - Cyan Costume