Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Here is the list of other information of the characters in Super Smash Bros. Extreme!!, incluing moveset.
- Netural Attack - Punches with his left, then his right, and then kicks with his right foot. (3%, 3%, 5%)
- Foward Tilt - Does a roundhouse kick with his right leg. (8%)
- Upward Tilt - Performs an uppercut while spinning. (7%)
- Downward Tilt - Sweeps low to the ground with his leg. (7%)
- Dash Attack - Slides forward and kicks with both feet. (9%)
- Foward Smash - Steps back, and then forward causing a blast of fire out of his hand. Has great knockback if sweetspoted. (19% if fully charged)
- Upward Smash - Sends opponents skyward with a headbutt. Has medium kockback. (19% if fully charged)
- Downward Smash - Does a breakdance sweep. Has medium knockback. (20% if fully charged)
- Ledge Attack - Does a sumersault and that kicks upwards, from a laying down position. (6%)
- Floor Attack - Gets up and kicks behind him, then in front of him. (6%)
- Netural Aerial - Performs a Sex Kick kick in the air. (7%)
- Foward Aerial - Punches downward. (12%)
- Backward Aerial - Spins and kicks backward. (10%)
- Upward Aerial - Does a somersault and kicks upward. (9%)
- Downward Aerial - Performs a "Drill Kick". (10% if fully attacked)
Grabs & Throws
- Pummel - Headbutt. (3%)
- Foward Throw - Spins around once, then throws his opponent in front of him. Has below avarage knockback. (7%)
- Backward Throw - Whirls around several times, then throws his opponent backwards. Has great knockback. (12%)
- Upward Throw - Throws his opponent upwards. Has below avarage knockback. (8%)
- Downward Throw - Slams his opponent into the ground. (7%)
- Up - Grows big, as if gotten a Mega Mushroom, then shrinks.
- Side - Mario takes off his cap, twirls around, and puts his hat back on.
- Down - Mario does the animation that occurs when he dies.
- Mario adjusts his cap.
- Mario goes into a defensive pose, then moves his head from side-to-side.
A pipe comes out of the ground, and Mario jumps out of it. The pipe then goes back into the ground.
- Ice Mario - Blue Costume
- Flying Mario - Black Costume
- Wario - Yellow Costume
- Luigi - Green Costume
- Fire Mario - White Costume
Grabs & Throws
- Up -
- Side -
- Down -
- Link twirls his sword.
- Link looks at the screen, then looks back afterwards.
- Blue Yoshi - Blue Costume
- Pink Yoshi - Pink Costume
- Yellow Yoshi - Yellow Costume
- Red Yoshi - Red Costume
- Cyan Yoshi - Cyan Costume
Mr. Game & Watch
- Netural Attack - (Greenhouse) - Presses an insecticide pump rapidly. (3%, 2%)
- Foward Tilt - (Lion) - Thrusts a chair in front of him. (9%)
- Upward Tilt - (Flagman) - Waves a flag above him in an arc. (8%)
- Downward Tilt - (Manhole) - Flips a manhole in front of him. (6%)
- Dash Attack - (Helmet) - Slides with his head on the ground wearing a helmet. (11%)
- Foward Smash - (Fire Attack) - Attacks with a lit match. (25% if fully charged)
- Upward Smash - (Octopus) - His head becomes a diving helmet and bashes the enemy with his head. (25% if fully charged)
- Downward Smash - (Vermin) - Takes out two hammers and slams them down on both sides. (19% if fully charged)
- Ledge Attack - (Alarm) - Climbs up the ledge, then hits the opponent with his alarm bell. (8%)
- Floor Attack - (Vermin) - Hits with a hammer in front of him, then behind him. (6%)
- Netural Aerial - (Tropical Fish) - Two fish will come out of both sides of a bowl, hitting multiple times. (17%)
- Foward Aerial - (Cement Factory) - Whips out a block forwards. (14%)
- Backward Aerial - (Turtle Bridge) - Takes out a land turtle and attacks behind him. (12%)
- Upward Aerial - (Spittball Sparky) - Raises a pump above him, blowing puffs of air above him twice. (16%)
- Downward Aerial - (Donkey Kong Jr.) - Takes out a key and slams it downward. (20%)
Grabs & Throws
- Pummel - Hits opponent with his bell. (2%)
- Foward Throw - (Crab Grab) - Hits opponent with a crab. (10%)
- Backward Throw - (Snoopy Tennis) - Throws the opponent backwards, and hits them with a racket. (11%)
- Upward Throw - (Ball) - Juggles opponent and throws them upwards. (8%)
- Downward Throw - (Vermin) - Throws the player to the ground, and smashes the player with a hammer. (18%)
- Up - Jumps once, opening his hands, in a cheery way.
- Side - Rings his bell.
- Down - Does a stiff, 30's dance by leaning his legs multiple times and making beeping sounds.
- Looks behind him with an open mouth.
- Opens his arms above him in a cheerful way.
Arrives on stage in Game & Watch Quartams.
- Blue Game & Watch - Blue Costume
- Red Game & Watch - Red Costume
- Yellow Game & Watch - Yellow Costume
- Green Game & Watch - Green Costume
- Cyan Game & Watch - Cyan Costume