Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
OriSpace is a game by KP Shadow. It is a retro-style Shoot-em-up, similar to the Galaga series. The graphical style is based on the Japanese arts of Origami and Kirigami.
The gameplay of OriSpace is pretty much your standard fare for top-scrolling 2D Shoot 'em ups. You continuously fly forward, being able to accelerate, decelerate, and move to your left or right. Enemies constantly come at you, and if you collide, they explode, damaging you. You fire lasers at enemies to damage them, and they do the same to you. Other than artistic style, the main difference is that, at the beginning of every level, your paper starship is launched, and, for a few seconds, you are invulnerable and move faster.
- Standard Form - The form that you start out with.
- Speed Form - moves faster, gets an extra second of invulnerability.
- Charge Form - Normally, same as the Speed Form, but can open up to charge a powerful laser.
- Pierce Form - The ship's lasers can now pass through enemies after collision.
- LAYZAR Form - Same as Charge form, but a second level of charge can be achieved, which is a powerful, continuous beam, which is accompanied by the famous "BWAAAAAAAAH" sound effect from the "Laser Collection" series of flash animations.
- Hand (Default)
- Palkia Launcher
- Shiny Palkia Launcher