Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Type of Company||Video game company|
|Headquarters||Atlanta, Georgia, USA|
|Area(s) Served||USA, Japan, and Europe|
|No. of Employee(s)||1|
|Successor||Omega Games Co., Ltd.|
At first, Omega Games was just a little company called 2XXX Factor. Eventually, 1 year later, they became Omega Games. In 2009, Omega Games created a popular game series, and Omega Games is working on the Omega X, a system that includes a 3D effect without 3D glasses. In 2010, the Omega Factor was released.
In 2016, Omega Games signed a pact with Alpha Games, buying the small company. Starting March 28 or 29, 2016, Omega Games: Project Alpha will initiate. The project promises "original games with a touch of characters from other franchises."
On July 30, 2016, ShinySnivyStudios left the company and hopes that TheFireDragoon will take his place as president.
|Rank Image||Name||Rank (Class)|
|TheFireDragoon||Vice President/Usurping to President (?)|
- The Koopaling's Krazy Kart Racing
- Fantendo Smash Bros. X
- GAME & MARIO
- Super Mario Bros. 3 II
- Mario Kart Unlimited
- Pokemon Garnet & Aquamarine Versions
- Pokemon Peridot Version
- Super Mario 256
- Super Smash Bros. Frontier
OG: Project Alpha
- Omega Factor (2010-2015)
- Philips CD-e Turbo Edition (2012-2015)
- Omega X (2013-2016)
- Omega XY (2016-)
- The Super Mario Game Show (failed due to being a rip-off of AVGN)
If you see this on a page, do not edit unless you are specified in the box. If anyone not in the box edits a page the page it is on, please notify one of our employees and they will take care of it.
|This game was created by Omega Games. Unless you work there, do not edit this page.||
Omega Games employees:
If You Want To Join...
|This Company Recruits!|
If you are interested in the company, please contact the director of the company.
- The President makes the games. (OPEN/CLOSED)
- The Vice President makes ideas for games. (CLOSED/OPEN)
- The Secretary changes the gameplay of the games. The Secretary also has the power to cancel games. (OPEN)
- The Treasurer makes sure the games are right (suited for releasing). (OPEN)
- The Artwork Director makes the box arts and whatnot. (OPEN)
- The Music Director creates music for the games. (OPEN)
- The Employees corrects any mistake the President makes. (OPEN)