Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Off Around The World is the debut episode of Tayshaun & Amy - World Tour. It first aired in April 2016.
A group of people go on a trip with a famous musician after meeting her.
The episode starts out with a woman in a brown leather jacket sat at a desk backstage at a show. The camera reveals the woman to be Sydney Peterson.
- Sydney: Come on, Peterson, you can do this. It's just a show. Don't shit yourself.
She sighs as Lydia York is seen peeking into the room Sydney is in.
- Lydia: Come on, Sydney, your show's in five minutes!
- Sydney: Fine. I just hope I don't throw up or anything during this. Don't wanna embarrass myself in front of... how many fans?
- Lydia: Last I checked, about 50,000.
- Sydney: Jeez.
- Lydia: It may sound scary, but trust me, you'll be fine.
- Sydney: I hope I'll be fine.
She walks out of the room and takes a deep breath as she goes to the stage.
- Francisco: So, why did you bring me here?
- Ed: I had two tickets for this show, one for me and one for my girlfriend, but she broke up with me this morning and I felt like giving my main student a bit of a break.
- Francisco: Unlucky.
- Ed: Yeah.
- Francisco: So... apparently the artist is hot.
- Ed: Apparently is the key wo-
Ed turns to see Sydney going out onto the stage.
- Ed: Holy shit.
- Francisco: Damn, she's lookin' fine!
Francisco makes a wolf whistle while Ed stares at Sydney.
- Francisco: You're officially my new favourite teacher, Ed.
- Ed: Thanks.
- Larry: Sydney's hot.
- Courtney: Shut up Larry.
- Larry: Why have you been such an ass recently?
- Courtney: I don't know, it's probably because of the crazy shit that's happened recently with the portal and all of that bullshit.
- Larry: Portal?
- Courtney: ...Are you so dumb that you missed a portal, hanging over Anaheim constantly, for the past five months?!
- Larry: I only moved here from Maine in February...
- Courtney: You still would've seen it! It's directly above us all the time! How much of a dumb shit are you?!
- Larry: How much of an asshole are you?
Courtney's eyes narrow as she gives Larry a dirty look.
- Larry: I'm sorry, I didn't mean-
Courtney then punches Larry in the arm.
- Larry: I said sorry!
Courtney turns back to the concert as Larry holds his arm.
Phoenix Simpson is seen sat with Vitaly Tomasevic a couple of seats away from Larry and Courtney.
- Phoenix: So, what brings you here from...
- Vitaly: Finland.
- Phoenix: ...Finland?
- Vitaly: I'm visiting a friend.
- Phoenix: Oh.
- Vitaly: What brings you here?
- Phoenix: My mom left me here when we were going around the world.
- Vitaly: Damn.
- Phoenix: My mom's been in Louisville for the past year and hasn't been back for me at all.
- Vitaly: Sounds like the parent of the year.
- Vitaly: What about your dad? Why can't he collect you?
- Phoenix: Because he's off in a mythical land. He's a phoenix.
- Vitaly: ...A human mother and a phoenix father... how does that work?
- Phoenix: I don't have a clue.
Vitaly shrugs as they continue to watch the concert.
Konrad Thompson and Lyndsey Carter are seen in around the middle row, trying to see the concert.
- Konrad: So, how's the concert?
- Lyndsey: It's great! I'm really glad you brought me here.
- Konrad: No problem. You're beautiful and you're a great girlfriend.
Lyndsey beams as they see Sydney, who seems to trigger something that sends her to the edge of the stage.
- Konrad: Oh shit.
Lyndsey panics as she tries to focus her power on Sydney.
- Konrad: What're you doi-
Konrad looks to see Sydney being lifted telekinetically and being put back on stage as Lyndsey reopens her eyes.
- Konrad: Did you just save her life?
Lyndsey nods and smiles as she kisses Konrad.
A young man is shown outside the concert as he attempts to sneak in. He is revealed to be Sheldon Gallagher.
- Sheldon: C'mon, sneaking in can't be that hard...
He goes into the building via a back door. He is then stopped by Lydia.
- Lydia: Who're you?
- Sheldon: Uh...
- Lydia: Don't worry, I'm not gonna bite your head off. (under her breath) That's security's job...
- Sheldon: Sheldon Gallagher.
- Lydia: Oh. Well, nice to meet you. I'm Lydia York.
Lydia helps Sheldon up, who brushes himself off.
- Lydia: What brought you here?
- Sheldon: My sister is a huge fan of Sydney and it'd mean the world to her if I got her a signature from Sydney.
- Lydia: Aw, that's sweet. I'll try and get you past security if you want.
- Sheldon: Thank you, ma'am.
Lydia takes him through as Sydney is shown after a song.
- Sydney: Thank you!
She wipes some sweat off her forehead.
- Sydney: I'm gonna be doing something where I throw this stuff...
Sydney holds up some paper.
- Sydney: And whoever gets to it first gets to go around the world with me.
She throws the paper out into the crowd, with the fans screaming. A montage is shown with the characters already introduced getting the pieces and going up to the stage.
- Sydney: Alright, these guys are going with me on a global scale after this show!
They cheer as they go backstage as Sydney finishes her show off.