Off Around The World is the debut episode of Tayshaun & Amy - World Tour. It first aired in April 2016.
A group of people go on a trip with a famous musician after meeting her.
The episode starts out with a woman in a brown leather jacket sat at a desk backstage at a show. The camera reveals the woman to be Sydney Peterson.
- Sydney: Come on, Peterson, you can do this. It's just a show. Don't shit yourself.
She sighs as Lydia York is seen peeking into the room Sydney is in.
- Lydia: Come on, Sydney, your show's in five minutes!
- Sydney: Fine. I just hope I don't throw up or anything during this. Don't wanna embarrass myself in front of... how many fans?
- Lydia: Last I checked, about 50,000.
- Sydney: Jeez.
- Lydia: It may sound scary, but trust me, you'll be fine.
- Sydney: I hope I'll be fine.
She walks out of the room and takes a deep breath as she goes to the stage.
- Francisco: So, why did you bring me here?
- Ed: I had two tickets for this show, one for me and one for my girlfriend, but she broke up with me this morning and I felt like giving my main student a bit of a break.
- Francisco: Unlucky.
- Ed: Yeah.
- Francisco: So... apparently the artist is hot.
- Ed: Apparently is the key wo-
Ed turns to see Sydney going out onto the stage.
- Ed: Holy shit.
- Francisco: Damn, she's lookin' fine!
Francisco makes a wolf whistle while Ed stares at Sydney.
- Francisco: You're officially my new favourite teacher, Ed.
- Ed: Thanks.
- Larry: Sydney's hot.
- Courtney: Shut up Larry.
- Larry: Why have you been such an ass recently?
- Courtney: I don't know, it's probably because of the crazy shit that's happened recently with the portal and all of that bullshit.
- Larry: Portal?
- Courtney: ...Are you so dumb that you missed a portal, hanging over Anaheim constantly, for the past five months?!
- Larry: I only moved here from Maine in February...
- Courtney: You still would've seen it! It's directly above us all the time! How much of a dumb shit are you?!
- Larry: How much of an asshole are you?
Courtney's eyes narrow as she gives Larry a dirty look.
- Larry: I'm sorry, I didn't mean-
Courtney then punches Larry in the arm.
- Larry: I said sorry!
Courtney turns back to the concert as Larry holds his arm.
Phoenix Simpson is seen sat with Vitaly Tomasevic a couple of seats away from Larry and Courtney.
- Phoenix: So, what brings you here from...
- Vitaly: Finland.
- Phoenix: ...Finland?
- Vitaly: I'm visiting a friend.
- Phoenix: Oh.
- Vitaly: What brings you here?
- Phoenix: My mom left me here when we were going around the world.
- Vitaly: Damn.
- Phoenix: My mom's been in Louisville for the past year and hasn't been back for me at all.
- Vitaly: Sounds like the parent of the year.
- Vitaly: What about your dad? Why can't he collect you?
- Phoenix: Because he's off in a mythical land. He's a phoenix.
- Vitaly: ...A human mother and a phoenix father... how does that work?
- Phoenix: I don't have a clue.
Vitaly shrugs as they continue to watch the concert.
Konrad Thompson and Lyndsey Carter are seen in around the middle row, trying to see the concert.
- Konrad: So, how's the concert?
- Lyndsey: It's great! I'm really glad you brought me here.
- Konrad: No problem. You're beautiful and you're a great girlfriend.
Lyndsey beams as they see Sydney, who seems to trigger something that sends her to the edge of the stage.
- Konrad: Oh shit.
Lyndsey panics as she tries to focus her power on Sydney.
- Konrad: What're you doi-
Konrad looks to see Sydney being lifted telekinetically and being put back on stage as Lyndsey reopens her eyes.
- Konrad: Did you just save her life?
Lyndsey nods and smiles as she kisses Konrad.
A young man is shown outside the concert as he attempts to sneak in. He is revealed to be Sheldon Gallagher.
- Sheldon: C'mon, sneaking in can't be that hard...
He goes into the building via a back door. He is then stopped by Lydia.
- Lydia: Who're you?
- Sheldon: Uh...
- Lydia: Don't worry, I'm not gonna bite your head off. (under her breath) That's security's job...
- Sheldon: Sheldon Gallagher.
- Lydia: Oh. Well, nice to meet you. I'm Lydia York.
Lydia helps Sheldon up, who brushes himself off.
- Lydia: What brought you here?
- Sheldon: My sister is a huge fan of Sydney and it'd mean the world to her if I got her a signature from Sydney.
- Lydia: Aw, that's sweet. I'll try and get you past security if you want.
- Sheldon: Thank you, ma'am.
Lydia takes him through as Sydney is shown after a song.
- Sydney: Thank you!
She wipes some sweat off her forehead.
- Sydney: I'm gonna be doing something where I throw this stuff...
Sydney holds up some paper.
- Sydney: And whoever gets to it first gets to go around the world with me.
She throws the paper out into the crowd, with the fans screaming. A montage is shown with the characters already introduced getting the pieces and going up to the stage.
- Sydney: Alright, these guys are going with me on a global scale after this show!
They cheer as they go backstage as Sydney finishes her show off.