If you like what you see here and want to waste some more of your time reading stuff, you could also look into something else Ink has made!
Nowhere in Particular is a turn-based RPG developed for the PC. The game is primarily located on the wintry continent of Creaderm and the islands located in its immediate vicinity, and follows the adventures of a hunter.
- Health Points (HP) - The character's base health. When it reaches zero, the character is no longer able to battle. A "game over" occurs when all characters' health is drained.
- Magic Points (MP) - The character's energy supply. Used when performing special skills.
- Attack (ATK) - Determines a character's melee power.
- Defense (DEF) - Determines a character's resistance to melee attacks.
- Magic (MAG) - Determines a character's magical power.
- Resist (RES) - Determines a character's resistance to magic attacks.
- Speed (SPD) - Determines attack order during combat, as well as the chance of evasion.
- Karma (KRM) - Determines the chance of landing critical hits and chance of inflicting status ailments. Also effects the outcome of certain events outside of battle, such as lock-picking and gambling.
- Bleed - An ailment that drains a little bit of the character's health every turn. Deals more damage than poison, but can be cured with any skill that restores HP.
- Poison - An ailment that drains a little bit of the character's health every turn. Deals less damage than bleed, but is generally harder to cure.
| The primary protagonist in the story. He's also an expert survivalist, equally skilled with both bows and bandages. Cheerful and optimistic, but a bit slow to trust others. Wields Bows, wears Light armor.
| Finnigan's endlessly faithful hunting companion and childhood playmate. Wields no weapons, wears special armor.
| A battle-savvy mistress of healing with a short fuse and zero patience. Wields Staves, wears Light armor.
| A masochistic ex-Paladin obsessed with being the center of attention in battle. Wields Axes, wears Heavy armor.
| A thief who hides his insecurities behind an endless supply of wit. Wields Rapiers, wears Medium armor.
| A solemn and pessimistic ex-slave who struggles to connect with her new allies. Wields Spears, wears Medium armor.