|Noibat did not originate from fanon, and more information can be found on their respective wiki(s). You may read more about it on the following wiki(s):|
|National Dex Nr.||#714|
|Ability/ies|| Flisk, Infiltrator |
|Average Height||1'08" (0.5 m)|
|Average Weight||17.6 lbs. (8.0 kg)|
Noibat (Japanese: オンバット Onbat) is a dual-type Flying/Dragon Pokémon.
It evolves into Noivern starting at level 48.
Noibat is a lavender bat-like Pokémon. It has two clawed fingers on each wing and two long toes on each foot. Noibat's hips and chest are covered in black fur. It has large yellow eyes, two purple teardrop-shaped spots on the front of its face, and large teardrop-shaped ears that resemble loudspeakers. When its mouth is open, two pointed teeth can be seen on its lower jaw.
Noibat is capable of emitting ultrasonic waves of 200,000 Hertz from its ears, which it can use to stun large creatures, immobilize prey, and determine the ripeness of fruit it enjoys eating. It also uses ultrasonic waves as a means to communicate with other Noibat.
- Noibat has the lowest base stat total of all Dragon-type Pokémon.
- Noibat's German name, eF-eM, is the only Pokémon name that uses the Latin alphabet and does not start with a capital letter.
- Noibat and its evolution Noivern are the only dual Flying-type Pokémon to have Flying as their primary type.
- Originally, Noibat's Pokédex entry on the official Pokémon website was incorrect, showing it as a pure Flying-type Pokémon.
- It has been since rectified.
← #713: Avalugg
#715: Noivern →