Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article belongs to/is being worked on by Timmaster12d4. If you do not have my permission, or you are not part of Timmaster Labs, you may not edit my page, unless you are correcting grammar or punctuation issues, or adding categories. (if so, please say so in the edit summary) Also, no vandalism, spam, or renaming/moving my page(s). Otherwise, enjoy Nintendo VII, <insert your name here>.
A little bit of history...
The Nintendo VII (AKA Vii or Seven) is a seventh home video game console made by Nintendo and Timmaster Labs for home and commercial use and was released in 2016 in Japan, America and the EU, and 2017 for Australia, the rest of Asia, Africa, Britain and Canada. The design is a crossover between the Wii U and the SNES. It uses cartridges and optical discs, and is compatible with N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, and NX software through the console itself, and NES, SNES, DS and 3DS software via the VII Store.
The menu is similar to the Wii Menu. Channels include:
- Disk Channel: Optical disks from Gamecube-VII will show here. Gamecube games will just show the Gamecube startup logo.
- Cartridge Channel: N64 and VII cartridges will show here. N64 games will just show the N64 startup screen.
- Avatar Channel: Users can make their own avatar, similar to Miis and Miitomo, and share their avatar with other consoles. (Note: in the Japanese and Chinese versions, they are referred to as "the descendants of Miis")
- VII Store: The store, similar to the Wii and the Wii U store, is where you can download games from all generations. This is also the first console where games such as Clash of Clans and Asphalt 8: Airborne are able to be downloaded on to the console.
- Mariokart Channel: This only goes on the VII Menu if you put in Mario Kart: Character Mania or installments since Mario Kart Wii. It allows you to play Multiplayer races.
Finished/Almost Finished Games
- Mario Kart: Character Mania (almost finished)
Games in Development
- The Legend of Zelda: The Uprising of Ganon (December 2016-January 2017)
- Mario Kart: Triple Down!!! (will start before November 2nd, 2016)
- Super Smash Bros.: Requiem (February 2017)
- New Super Mario World (VII) (September 2016-ish)
- Pokemon Oxygen/Pokemon Nitrogen (January 2017, if TLoZ:TUoG is finished; otherwise March 2017)
- Super Mario Galaxy 3: Bowser's Ultimate Revenge (March 2017)
Original Games Planned
- Escape Route (late February 2017)
- Poképark 3: Brave New World (January 2017)
- Super Mario Sunshine 2: The Return to the Archipelago (October 2017)
- Hotel Mario: A New Leaf (January 2018)
Games on Hiatus
- Super Mario Triplets (about 45% done)
Games that if I have time, I'll make
- Vii Sports (November 2016)
- Vii Music (November 2016)
- Vii Play (November 2016)
- Mario and Sonic @ the 1896 Athens Olympic Games (March 2017)
- Luigi's Mansion: Lunar Eclipse (May 2017)
- SNES Favorites Pack (December 2016)
- Super Smash Bros.: Hyrule Legends
- Mario's Galaxies
|Mario Platformers||Mario Kart|