Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article or section is an upcoming project created for announcement purposes, and may not be updated soon. Therefore, please excuse its informal appearance while it's being worked on. We hope to have it worked on as soon as possible.
|Please do NOT edit this article unless you are Baptiste44 or if you have permission from him. Thank you.|
Nintendo Racing Infinity is a racing game developed by and published by Nintendo, Sega and Ubisoft for the Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo Wii U, and it will be available on Nintendo Eshop for the sum of 45 euros in Europe or 45 dollars in the United States.
- The game is played with a new object of the race, named the "JetRider" and this is a Crossover with the Super Smpash Bros serie and Mario Kart Serie. This object allows you to fly like a classic rider and will most often appear in this form, but it can be also used as a jetpack but it will slightly decrease the acceleration but it will increase balance.
- On snowy terrain, JetRider becomes a Snowboard which increases the speed but you will lose traction more easily.
- On the sea terrain, JetRider becomes a Surfboard which increases the power but you lose traction more easily.
- On the water terrain, JetRider becomes a Propeboard which increases the Equilibre and defense.
- On the Cosmic & Gravity terrain, JetRider becomes a gravijet.
Dash Switching Mode
Dash Switching is a mode only usable as a team, you will have the opportunity to switch with another character of your team and gain complete control careful, but be careful to not to abuse this power!
|All-Round||Character with balanced statistics.|
|Fighter||Character with high power discharge at the cost of low acceleration.|
|Technical||Character with fantastic acceleration but has little power discharge and defense.|
|Brute||Character with great flight and dffense but has very little speed and acceleration.|
|Speed||Character with a good speed and acceleration but has little flight and power discharge.|
|Polyvalent||Character possessing very good stats but has little chance.|
|Lord||A class reserved to mythical characters.|
In this game there are a total of 60 characters (30 avaliable & 30 unclokable ) and will be the same for both versions!
|???||Play 10 race with Bowser|
|???||Play 10 race with kirby|
|???||Play 10 race with Sonic Tails Knuckles|
|???||Play 10 race with Link Zelda Sheik|
|???||Play 20 race with Pilot Mii|
|???||Play 15 race with Diddy Kong|
|???||Finish 1st 10 time|
|???||Play 25 total race with Rayman or Pacman|
|???||Play 20 race with every character in Winter|
|???||Play 20 race with every character in Winter|
|???||Play 15 race with Marth|
|???||Play 50 total race with a pokemon pilot|
|???||Play 50 total race with a Super Mario Pilot|
|???||Play 20 race with Pit|
|???||Play 25 race with Grenija and ???|
TO FOLLOW ...
- There are 5 types of internship with a JetRider, and here are the transformations:</u>
- JetRider: The JetRider Basic is played on the basic terrain and has no special power except the permutation Jetpack/Rider.
- Snowboard: Snowboard is a processor on' 'snowy terrain. JetRider allows better sliding on snow, but it is equipped with low steady element. Be careful not to fall on snowy terrain!
- Surfboard: The Surfboard is a transformation of JetRider on the sea terrain, it acts as a mini boat with good acceleration but having bad control.
- Propeboard: The Propeboard is a transformation of JetRider, being used in underwater terrain. It changes the speed and acceleration, but your balance is increased.
- Gravijet:'' The Gravijet is a transformation of JetRider, used on the galactic/gravitational field that strongly decreases the acceleration, strength, and speed, but balance and defense are slightly increased.
In this game there are a total of 8 cups with 5 circuits in each', and in each cup there is a secret circuit, noted with this symbol: "∞".
∞ The cup (exept names of cup) here its provisional and will be replaced in the future! ∞
Here are items, which will easily help you win races. Use wisely.
|Turbo Spire (x3)||Sonic||★★★||This object is used to boost the speed for 5 seconds.|
|This object protects yourself from any attack, just once.|
|Gooey bomb||Metroid||★★||Creates a sticky explosion that slows all drivers in contact with the material.|
|Dekunut(x3)||The Legend Of Zelda||★||Creates a flash that blinds the enemy for a few seconds.|
|Pokeball||Pokemon||★★★||A random Pokemon comes out among this list.|
|Dragoon||Kirby||★★★★||This object is used to quickly charge hyper in the race, if you're in last place.|
Brings up a wisp at random with a special effect for each. For a list, see here.
|Final Stars||Nintendo Racing Infinity||★★★★★||Activates the Final Smash of your character|
|The Infinity||Nintendo Racing Infinity||
Allows you to become invincible for a few seconds.
|Ice Banana||Donkey Kong||
This banana is tossed onto the field, making contact with it will freeze you momentarily as well as slide you around.
The shell will follow the player for 5 seconds, if it does not hit by then it will ratchet into a straight direction.
|Rocket(x3)||Nitendo Racing Infinity||★★★||The rocket will follow the driver in front of you until it hits, causing the opponent to be briefly stunned.|
|Covers the screen in grime for all ahead players, slowing them down and making it hard to move around.|
|Magnet||Nintendo Racing Infinity||★★★||Attracts all the players' rings for 20 seconds.|
|Blue Shell||Super Mario||★★★★||Crashes into the first place player, sending the target straight upward, causing momentary paralysis.|
|Mega power||Pokemon||★★★★★||A random Pokemon comes out among this list..|
|Master Ball||Pokemon||★★★★★||A random Pokemon comes out among this list..|
|Back shield||Kid Icarus||★★★||Protect your character against rear attack during 20 seconde|
|Assist Trophy||Super Smash Bros||★★★||A random character from the every seris comes out among this list2.|
|Picture||New Name||Improvement?||New Effect|
|Rush Spire||Turbo Spire||Subject boosts twice as fast.|
|Electro-Shield||Shield||'Protects against two attacks and draws rings nearby.|
|LavaNut||Deku Nut||Burns all those who come into contact with it.|
|Bomber Shell||Shell||The object will explode upon coming into contact with the opponent ahead of its user.|
|Explocket||Rocket||Divides into three parts, hitting 3 opponents ahead of you.|
|Ultimate Magnet||Magnet||Lasts longer than the ordinary magnet, also does a better job of attracting rings.|
Places Items can be Gotten
|Item||1st Place?||2nd Place?||3rd Place?||4th Place?||5th Place?||6th Place?||7th Place?||8th Place?|
|Triple Tubo Spire||No||No||No||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Boss Rush Mode
When you fight a boss, you have 8 points of life, like the health meter of Super Mario 64.
One day, all the inhabitants of Nintendo Land reunited to participate in a new championship "JetRider Infinity", where the driver competes in a race. But disaster strikes! A time tear appeared and a mysterious character says "DEAR PILOT, YOUR WORLD WILL BE PARALYZED, GOOD LUCK TO SAVE THE WORLD." for you to save the world! Police will also help you, but they can become enemies if you did something wrong. The following list indicates the level of degree of offense and search by the police:
a demo will be available one month before the full game came out with:
|Music||Name||Universe to inspired|
|Victory Theme||Nintendo Racing Infinity|
|Final boss theme||Nintendo Racing Infinity|
|Ganon Castle Circuit||The Legend of Zelda|
|Jungle DK Circuit||Donkey Kong|
|Luigi's Mansion Circuit||Super Mario|
|Peach Castle Circuit||Super Mario|
|VS Master Hand Boss||Super Smash Bros Brawl|
|Rainbow Road Circuit||Super Mario|
|Temporal Tower Circuit||Pokémon|
|VS King boo Boss||Super Mario|