Nintendo Princesses is a Nintendo Wii U platformer made by Twenty-Second Choice and Vined Inc., featuring Nintendo princesses as the main characters and other Nintendo females in a supporting role.
- Samus Aran - Seen in Twenty-Second Choice trailer
- Candy Kong - Seen in Twenty-Second Choice trailer
- Leaf - Confirmed with announcement
- Princess Lana - Confirmed on Vined website, said that her appearance was not what you would expect 
- Eight Princesses of Fate are destined to save the world.
- A group of evil princesses (only a few are known) plots together to take over the world, they can only be stopped by the Princess of Fate.
- Seven of the eight princesses represent eight different environments: Urban (Peach), Desert (Daisy), Space (Rosalina), Forest (Zelda), Sky (Elincia), Tundra (Kumatora). [pineapple], and Lumi (Cloud).
- The Wii remote is used with the nunchuck.