|Date Not Clarified|
| Grand Prix
Time Trial Ghost Data Vs Mode Battle Mode
- Reunion Inn
- Endless Vault of Akbadien
- Folsense (in the 3rd lap everything turns old, true folsense)
- Mobile Fortress
- Luigi Circuit
- Mario Passage
- Wario Casino
- Walagi Passage
- NES Overworld (Maze, the last part before the start post has to be went through 5 times!)
- Ganon's Tower (10 floors with enemies, with spiraling stairs)
- Kakariko Village
- Death Mountain
Available From The Start
Professor Layton- Medium, has access to 'Layton Only' Karts!
Princess Peach- Medium
Child Link- Light.
Linebeck- Medium, is the only racer who can use the Rupee Mobeal!
Child Zelda- Light
Chancellor Cole- Unlocked after completing the Zelda in 50CC
Goomba- After wining 50 times
Koopa Troopa- After winning 50 times
Daisy- Unlocked after completing the Mario Course in 50CC!
Descole- Unlocked after completing the Layton in 100CC!
Emmy- Unlocked after completing the Layton in 50CC!
Fi- For having Skyward Sword save data on your wii, or by beating 20 expert ghost data records!
Adult Link- After completing the Zelda in 150CC!
Adult Zelda- After getting Link!
Malladus- After winning 100 races
Bellum- After winning 70 Races
Bowser- After winning every normal cup (Layton, Mario and Zelda)
Kotake- After completing a race in 1st place with Gannondorf
Gannondorf- Collected after winning a cup with Gannon
Gannon- After winning a race with every character (Except for Gannondorf and Kotake)
Difference to Mario Kart
- Instead of Lakitu, Don Pablo's flying machine picks up the player if it were to fall of the end!
- There are 10 racers