Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is the manual for the HyperSpace.
Note from the designer
I wanted to create a concept for a Nintendo video game console that is powerful enough to atleast be head to head in the competition between Sony's PlayStation and Microsoft's XBox. This isn't an impossible device or one that could've been created. This is an actual concept of a ninth generation Nintendo console with the help of Google and manufacturing by Samsung to create an efficient console, while maintaining plausibility. I actually want Nintendo to create this, but with the community's support. — Ismael Perez Ψ (talk • contribs • blog)
Concept and design created by Ismael Perez (Ismael Perez Ψ (talk • contribs • blog)) under Wikia Inc. for Nintendo Co., Ltd, Google Inc. and Samsung Electorinics Co., Ltd. The work is free for public distribution, but editing and claim of ownership other than listed parties above, of this concept is not permitted unless authorized. You may directly copy-paste my work, but you must leave citation.
Seziures and epilepsies
A few people experience epileptic seziures, by a trigger of bright, repetitive and flashing patters of lights and other visual effects. These are the following symptoms:
- Shakiness, and muscle and twichiness
- Blurried, impaired or altered vision
- Loss of surrounding awareness
- Dizziness and nausea
These symptoms can occur even if they never happened before. These effects can occur while watching television, playing video games or exposed to fast-flashing lights. If it ever occurs, stop immediately and please consult your doctor before continuing gameplay.
This product should not utilize the 3D parallax effect by players under the age of 7 years.
It is recommended that:
- You play for the maximum of two (2) non-consecutive hours each day.
- Within gameplay, take a sixty (60) to ninety (90) consecutive minute breaks.
- Stay as far from the screen, while maintaining clear view.
- Utilize the smallest television available in your household.
- Utilize the product under a well-lit environment.
- Be cautions upon its use around objects, animals and people to prevent property damage and injury.
- Don't use the wireless feature under other wireless electronics, within aircrafts and implants to prevent electronic interference.
|Project Eagle (edit • category)|