Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Nintendo Hits! is a package of various fan favorite video games made by Nintendo in summer 2016. It is one of the most successful Nintendo 4DS titles ever released.
The games (ranked by age) included are:
- Asteroids (1979, Atari)
- Pac-Man (1980, Namco)
- Centipede (1980, Atari)
- Frogger (1981, Atari)
- Donkey Kong (1981, Nintendo)
- Ms. Pac-Man (1982, Namco)
- Duck Hunt (1983, Nintendo)
- Ice Climber (1984, Nintendo)
- Super Mario Bros. (1985, Nintendo)
- Metroid (1986, Nintendo)
- Mega Man (1987, Capcom)
- Mario and Yoshi (1991, Nintendo; goes by the European name in all parts of the world)
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (1992, Sega)
- Arcade Classics (1996, Atari; contains Centipede, Pong, and Missile Command)
- Sonic R (1997, Sega)
- Pokemon Red/Blue (1998, Nintendo)
- Q*Bert 3D (1999, Atari)
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (2000, Nintendo)
- Animal Crossing - Population: Growing! (2001, Nintendo)
- Super Smash Bros. Melee (2002, Nintendo; features new characters like Sonic, Greninja, and R.O.B.)
- Bubble Bobble Evolution (2006, Taito)
- Cooking Mama (2006, Namco)
- Little Big Planet (2007, Sony)
- Tetris Evolution (2007, THQ)
- Kirby's Epic Yarn (2009, Nintendo)
- Super Mario 3D World (2013, Nintendo; graphics are altered to work on the 4DS)
- Mario Kart 8 (2014, Nintendo; graphics are altered to work on the 4DS; Isabelle and Link from the Wii U DLC is included)
- Many more games were planned to be included that didn't make the final cut, mostly due to licensing or rating issues. Some of these include Kid Icarus, Robotron, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Galaga, and Bubsy 2.
- Sony asked for 2.4 million dollars in order to have Little Big Planet in this compilation. Luckily for Nintendo, they made almost 8 times that amount on the game itself.