Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mario is a default character in Nintendo Fighters. Being Nintendo's mascot, it is obvious that he would be in. It is likely that he will return in future sequels.
- Standard Special: Fireball: Mario throws a fireball, dealing a small amount of damage.
- Side Special: Koopa She'll Kick: Mario kicks a koopa shell, which deals a lot of damage to whoever it comes in contact with.
- Up Special: F.L.U.D.D: Mario uses F.L.U.D.D. To get higher up in the air. This is Mario's recovery move.
- Down Special: Ground Pound: Mario performs a ground pound, damaging whoever is hit with the ground pound as well as emitting small shock waves upon landing.
- Final Smash: Mario Finale: Mario shoots a large wave of fire, dealing massive damage.