Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The gameplay is a mascot kart racer similar to the Mario Kart and Sonic and SEGA series. Racers try to get first place on a variety of tracks with obstacles and items to help or hinder. Some tracks will have unique aspects to their series such as F-Zeroboosters, where the boost can be activated as a item. In the overworld, however, it is much more like Diddy Kong Racing. Characters will work together to save N-Isle from the evil Dark Mist.
In total there are 25 playable characters.
- Princess Peach
- Donkey Kong
- Diddy Kong
- Meta Knight
- Samus Aran
- Fox McCloud
- Captain Falcon
- Tom Nook
- Mr. Game & Watch
- Super Mushroom - Gives the player a temporary speed boost.
- Fire Flower - Allows the player to toss fire balls at enemies for a while.
- Smart Bomb - Shot behind or in front of the player and blows up anyone it hits.
- Poké Ball - Capture the player in front of you, making them unable to move for a few seconds.
- Deku Nut - Thrown forward and will make anyone in its blast radius unable to see for a few seconds.
- Smash Ball - Unleashes the players special move.
- DK Barrel Cannon - Place a cannon down on the track to catapult a player straight ahead.
- Bullet Bill - Ala to it's appearance in the Mario Kart series.
- KO Glove - A Wii Sports boxing glove that can rebound of walls.
- Warp Star - For players in the bottom two places to get warped to 4th or 5th.
- Arwing - An arwing will make the user fly for a short time before barrel rolling onto a player in 1st.
- Blue Falcon - For the bottom two players, they speed up constantly for a short time.
- Bowling Ball - A heavy bowling ball can be thrown, causing players to spin out.
A simple track took place in Toad Town. Players also race through Princess Peach's Castle across a lake. Goombas and pipes are found as hazards on the ground.
A race around Skyloft in the air the entire race. Floating rocks, birds and bombs are hazards along with a giant tornado. Racers can go through a cave under Skyloft as a shortcut. There are giant portals which warps the racers to Skyloft in the bad future, and through a long desert. You can be caught quickly if you fall off.
A race in Whispy's forest. Players race around Whispy Woods. They also race on a river where they land on a floating island after getting off the waterfall. Waddle Dees are hazards on the ground, while blippers and squishies are hazards in the water.
A race through the Brinstar planet. Players race through the giant brain, along with going into a giant Ridley only to warp to Norfair. Racers drive around a big asteroid going through another portal to be warped back to Brinstar exiting out of a giant maggot's mouth. Mother Brain's minions and fireball are known to be hazards