Nintendo 64 Racer is a racing game for the Nintendo 64. It combines elements from Mario Kart 64, Ocarina of Time, Yoshi's Story, F-Zero X, Star Fox 64, Kirby: The Crystal Shards, Banjo-Kazooie, Snowboard Kids, Wave Racer 64, Diddy Kong Racing, Pokémon Snap, and Donkey Kong 64 and was released on March 17, 2001.
- Mario (Mario Kart 64)
- Yoshi (Yoshi's Story)
- Link on Epona (Ocarina of Time)
- Captain Falcon in the Blue Falcon (F-Zero X)
- Fox McCloud in an Arwing (Star Fox 64)
- Kirby on a Warp Star (Kirby: The Crystal Shards)
- Diddy Kong (Diddy Kong Racing)
- Jam (Snowboard Kids)
- Banjo riding Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie)
- Wave Racer (Wave Racer 64)
- Donkey Kong on Rambi (Donkey Kong 64)
- Pikachu in the Zero-One (Pokémon Snap)
- Mario Raceway (Mario Kart 64)
- Yoshi's Island (Yoshi's Story)
- Hyrule Field (Ocarina of Time)
- Mute City (F-Zero X)
- Corneria City (Star Fox 64)
- Dream Land (Kirby: The Crystal Shards)
- Ancient Lake (Diddy Kong Racing)
- Snowboard Mountain (Snowboard Kids)
- Spiral Mountain (Banjo-Kazooie)
- Wave Beach (Wave Racer 64)
- Jungle Japes (Donkey Kong 64)
- Pokémon Island Beach (Pokémon Snap)
- This game got great reviews for being "a solid all-around racer that everyone should try".
- Despite appearing from Yoshi's Story, Yoshi drives his kart from Mario Kart 64.
- The models of each character were recycled from their own games.