Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Nintendo 64 Racer is a racing game for the Nintendo 64. It combines elements from Mario Kart 64, Ocarina of Time, Yoshi's Story, F-Zero X, Star Fox 64, Kirby: The Crystal Shards, Banjo-Kazooie, Snowboard Kids, Wave Racer 64, Diddy Kong Racing, Pokémon Snap, and Donkey Kong 64 and was released on March 17, 2001.
- Mario (Mario Kart 64)
- Yoshi (Yoshi's Story)
- Link on Epona (Ocarina of Time)
- Captain Falcon in the Blue Falcon (F-Zero X)
- Fox McCloud in an Arwing (Star Fox 64)
- Kirby on a Warp Star (Kirby: The Crystal Shards)
- Diddy Kong (Diddy Kong Racing)
- Jam (Snowboard Kids)
- Banjo riding Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie)
- Wave Racer (Wave Racer 64)
- Donkey Kong on Rambi (Donkey Kong 64)
- Pikachu in the Zero-One (Pokémon Snap)
- Mario Raceway (Mario Kart 64)
- Yoshi's Island (Yoshi's Story)
- Hyrule Field (Ocarina of Time)
- Mute City (F-Zero X)
- Corneria City (Star Fox 64)
- Dream Land (Kirby: The Crystal Shards)
- Ancient Lake (Diddy Kong Racing)
- Snowboard Mountain (Snowboard Kids)
- Spiral Mountain (Banjo-Kazooie)
- Wave Beach (Wave Racer 64)
- Jungle Japes (Donkey Kong 64)
- Pokémon Island Beach (Pokémon Snap)
- This game got great reviews for being "a solid all-around racer that everyone should try".
- Despite appearing from Yoshi's Story, Yoshi drives his kart from Mario Kart 64.
- The models of each character were recycled from their own games.