Nintendo 32 was a cancelled handheld console developed by Bandai. It was a planned 32-bit console with graphics similar to Nintendo 64 graphics. It would have been also compatible with the Virtual Boy, Game Boy/Game Boy Color, and Nintendo 64, however the latter required an add on called the Nintendo 64 Player. It was planned to be released in 2002 but it was cancelled due to problems with it working properly. Bandai didn't want to waste money on getting it to work; it may have resulted in it being highly expensive.
- Super Tamagotchi, a game based on Bandai's Tamagotchi.
- Kirby: The Seeds of Love, a Kirby spin-off where Kirby finds a girlfriend.
- Super Mario Dive, a Mario spin-off where mario dives.
- The Legend of Zelda: Return Of Ganon, a game which took place after Zelda II.
- Metroid Curse, a Metroid game similar to Metroid Prime.
- Kid Icarus: Medusa's Attack, a 3D Kid Icarus game.
- Super Smash Bros Revolution, a cancelled SSB3.
The Legend Of Zelda: Return of Ganon and Super Smash Bros Revolution are rumoured to one day see the light of the day.