|TV Series||Nintendo's Team Freaks|
|Season Number||Season 1|
|Episode Number||Episode 7|
|The two teams' players have to complete the written request by the guests, then pull a Tourney with four additional four guests.|
|Preceding Episode||Nintendo's Team Freaks/Episode 7: Freaky Spies!|
Deal with the Guests is the eight episode of Nintendo's Team Freaks. As the players' tentions are increasing, the competitive feeling is increasing further, and the challenges become more difficult than it was.
This episode is notable to have characters from Nintendo series made by companies other than Nintendo, as well as the sub-company Fantendo. It is also notable to have Rowlet evolved into Dartrix.
The challenge is to do the written challenges by the guests, then pull on the elimination (does not means eliminated from the entire show but simply an endurance) Tourney with the guests and four additional guests from Nintendo franchises.
Bowser is curious with the evolved Rowlet, and see that the latter one become a Dartrix.
- Bowser: (Whispers to himself) Noice. He had evolved. This mean that he will become a bit stronger. But boy, I don't really think he gonna be able to keep up too well, unless, of course, he got a lot of skills in his feathers! *Snickers*
- Dartrix: Huh? Who said that? Oh its you Bowser. Nice that your team won again.
- Bowser: Eh, thanks, but Sectonia is still on the top. She is pretty much a big threat to even me and my other teammates.
- Dartrix: Well I suppose this is a big problem for us. My teammates are making a lot of buzz recently. Inkling Girl keep whining about you know what, Mario is being arrogant as usual, and other stuffs...
- Bowser: I don't think mine is better! Knucklemaster may be a dumbbell, but he's still a good boy. Link and Honchkrow, on the other hand, can be pretty hinderful when they talked too much! I don't really trust Draco either, but he does attempted to redeem himself so...
- King Doo: He's one of my closest friend too, if I dared to say...
- Dartrix: Oh hello King Doo!
- King Doo: *Yelp* Rowlet!? What happened to you?
- Bowser: Calm down, fella! He's was Rowlet but he evolved into Dartrix.
- King Doo: Oh wait, I forgot that. And even, why do I have to forget about Pokemon's Evolution so often?
- Meta Knight: (Hopped in the scene) Can't really help about it, but the Smash Hands wanted you three to the Park Zone, ASAP.
- Bowser: Park Zone? Why to this place this time?
- Inkling Boy: (Behind Meta Knight) I don't know but it might be something different. Come on, follow us already!
- Dartrix: Alright, alright, here we come!
The four characters goes to the park zone, with the rest of the players waiting.
- Sheriff: When those good ol' Smash Hands comin'?
- Jirachi: I don't know, but they said that they will come soon...
- Swampert: I heard that it will not be around of just fighting, and even so they said that the challenges that will be given soon tend to be rather be like a marathon pretty short but difficult tasks!
- Inkling Boy: Like the WarioWare's microgames, but sorta more difficult, right?
- Goomba: They said that it about ten seconds whatever it meant to endure or to hurry up and succeed, but yeah, it does seems similar!
- Chibi Robo: Eh, I wonder if we will not be alone this time. Remember that King K. Rool had made part of the previous challenge?
- Inkling Girl: I can tell that he does, and if you ask me, he played way too rough!
- Helmorac King: Of course he's kinda harsh but that's on his role of the challenge. If he is, like much softer, he would not able to put up a good fight against us.
- Inkling Girl: Yeah, well, good point. I also hate easy challenges, but still...
- Samus: (Saw Master Hand and Crazy Hand coming, as well as thirty guests.) Huh, looks like Chibi Robo isn't wrong. We will not be alone again.
- Master Hand: Good morning, players! Those thirty guests are characters hired by sub-companies of Nintendo. I am pretty sure you are familiar with them.
There are indeed hired by sub-companies of Nintendo, which all together without Nintendo would make Fantendo. The iconic Unten, Netnu and Doomulus Grime are among them, as well as others ranged from old-schooled, newly-hired, well-known to seemingly obscure.
Those who are in front are the aforementioned three, with various characters from either Fantendoverse or hired for Nintendo are slightly behind them. Those are, in the first row, Meta-Form, Cubey, King Kube KiloBot, Slanito, Seafear, Clookie, Mynis, Amaia, Claire MacBeth and Ronnie Pepper, and Salacia.
From the second row, Glain, Bowie, Crimson, Silver Heartgold, Fandro, Syi, Clair Voyant, Epica Collin, Prince Icing Johnathan Wray Eggerton the 4th also known as Icing for most people, Dawn Shadows, Rapunzel, Maleficent, Candy and Captain Justice from Fusion Fray, and finally Reten.
The one behind all of them is Exateno, who is taller than the rest of the crew. Mr. Game & Watch was surprised about the mixed crew.
- Villager: (Nervously) Who-who is that kaiju!? (Point at Exateno, the latter one being surprised at Villager's reaction.)
- Crazy Hand: Relax, Villager boy! He's one of the guests, so...wait, you never saw a big monster or anything like a kaiju before?
- Salvo: Not in the village he lives in unless that I am wrong.
Villager nodded in agreement.
- Netnu: Well this is a nice island in here. I would spend a vacation here once the season is over.
- Crimson: It sure is, a good paradise for a star like me.
Inkling Boy and Inkling Girl look at each others, then shrugged.
- Swampert: I can guarantee that this is a good place to stay, but we shall not fool around and know what the challenge is, right?
- Master Hand: Indeed. This is for the first part, but since this is only the early morning, we will let you to hang on with the guests for a while so you know who you didn't met before.
- King Doo: I-I think we already meet each others, am I right?
- Drago: For the most part, yes. Although not all of them, as the cookie-like lady is pretty a new thing for me...
- Clookie: My, I was only hired for my portrayal as a second-banana in Just Dessert Theatre! It is sage to say that I was working on a police station most of the time. He he he!
- Drago: Oh well then-- (Suddenly shocked) Police!? (Hides behind King Doo)
- Clookie: (Felt confused) What is with this fellow?
- Bowie: If I remembered he was a criminal of a sort, but he attempt to redeem himself after being...well...getting excessively watched by the warden.
- Captain Justice: Whoa! I never thought that a prison employee can be that obnoxious!
- King Doo: Trust me, not all guards are nice! I will not let Drago, one of my only buddies, to get into a jail again! R-right pal?
- Drago: Eh...well, since you're my loyal friend, I would not deny.
- Master Hand: (Thought: "Sheesh, this alligator might really need some help for redemption after the season is finished.") Well, we will prepare the next challenge, but for waiting, you are all the free time to take! If you need something or had any questions or concerns, we will be at the Central Home!
The two Smash Hands floated to the Central Home, leaving the players and guests between them.
- Darkrai: Well, this is nice. At least we players will not be...alone for a day.
- Doomulus Grime: Heh, just hope that the challenge we will made--
- Fandro: Hold on, Grime! We are supposed to keep it until the Smash Hands told us so. I mean, we would spoil the challenge!
- Doomulus Grime: Oh wait, yeah.
The meeting between the players and the guests had varied results and relationships; some are really comfortable, others are rocky, while the rest are simply new and enjoyable. At the beach, Mr. Game & Watch was watching Sectonia surfing, and succeeded with grace. Fandro and Meta-Form had applauded from her performance.
- Fandro: Hey, this is not bad! I even say that I never seen such grace on surfing before!
- Meta-Form: Yeah! Hey, Bowie is surfing too over there! (Point at Bowie)
Bowie was also surfing, and succeeded as well.
- Queen Sectonia: Well done. I must say, we video game characters are so adaptive.
- Bowie: (I'll say. Too bad that not everyone know that.)
Ronnie Pepper was the last one to surf, but unlike the other two, she was unable to maintain her balance and fall off the surfboard and splashed on water. The waves bring her to the sand. Most had laughed to the scene except Fandro who just give a worried face.
- Ronnie: (Spat out sands) Well, that was not a good try at all!
Mr. Game & Watch nodded quietly.
- Meta-Form: Say, I wonder how is the competition so far. I did watched all of the seven previous episodes but I kinda forgot who is on the lead of the Team Bursting Fists!
- Queen Sectonia: Beruka, with fourteen points. Of course, this is still not near to my seventeen points.
- Fandro: Well as long as I know, everyone would know that you could be potentially a threat, and well, if the tide wasn't turned around, it is almost too likely that you would win this TV game show!
- Queen Sectonia: Wait, really? (Looked slightly disgruntled.)
Mr. Game & Watch nodded again.
- Queen Sectonia: Well, if this is true, then I must be careful from now on. We never know, the Smash Hands would add up some perks in order to steal points or something like this!
- Bowie: (Especially considering how skillful you truly are.)
In the meanwhile, Stallord was strolling in the park alone, until he saw Samus, King Doo and Crimson who were listening to Unten's invented adventures he had.
- Unten: ...and then I showed up, knocked that army of hundred thieves and saved the town! There is also one day that...
- Stellord: ("Wow, something tells me that his stories are far from believable.") How's it is going?
- Samus: Good, but believe it or not, this Beorn's stories are quite hard to believe.
- Unten: Hard to believe!? (Chuckles) What makes you believe that they are hard to believe?
- King Doo: Eh...you have no solid evidences and that your stories sounds way to surreal?
- Unten: What are-- ouch, I was caught.
- Crimson: Wow, I know that I don't invent stories but this is a bit ridiculous.
At the afternoon, Helmaroc King and Kirby had spent severel hours telling what had been done so far to the guests in the Central Room.
- Kirby: ...Well, this was how are the ranking so far. Sectonia was indeed first, but Bowser is not too far behind, so was Beruka and some others. Some are catching up, of course.
Rapunzel was far from the audience, but she still hear the conversation.
- Rapunzel: Well, some neat things going on there, but it might be very stressful to do all of those teamworks...I guess they don't really called that show "Team Freaks" for nothing.
Ness noticed Rapunzel and approach her, while Rapunzel felt not comfortable but try not to be impolite.
- Ness: So, uh, is there anything wrong, miss Rapunzel?
- Rapunzel: No, no, not really, and nothing personal with everyone here, neither. I just...need to not approach the others too much, that's it. Thanks anyway.
- Ness: Okay, sorry to bother you then. (Move away to see Kirby and King Helmaroc)
- Rapunzel: No, its nothing, I just didn't expected you to tell me something, that's all. ("Whew, he's nicer than I thought. Not everyone's really a rude blockhead after all.")
- Claire MacBeth: I have one question, Kirby. Is there any feuds between anyone during any days without challenges?
- King Helmaroc: There is a couple between Inkling Girl and Mario yesterday, but its pretty minor, but I do heard that some rivalries between opponents are building up.
- Syi: Whew, something tell me that my longtime friend Marx will start to have troubles to keep up the pace.
- Fandro: I'm kinda rooting for Goomba for showing how capable a minion is and that make me interested a lot.
- Captain Justice: I wish that Ike will catch up and win the contest!
- Salacia: He he, well anybody could win, but we all know that Sectonia is first, Bowser is second and Beruka is third, so I bet that it could be any of those three.
- Seafear: I said that, but the former two are much of threats, so its likely that things will not always go on their favor.
- Candy: I hope so, but they do have some low points on some previous challenges sometimes!
- Crimson: Let's not forget that they are not invincible. I wish I could be but I am not even--
- Cubey: The important part is that the season haven't reached half the season yet. Maybe the next Free-For-All will change anything, if not everything on the ranks.
- King Helmaroc: And that's what I worried about that. Although as Seafear said, its likely that things will not be likely go on Sectonia and Bowser's favor.
- Master Hand (Telepathy): Attention players and guests! Please come to the Theater Plaza, where the first part of the challenge will begins.
- Reten: Hooey! Finally! Can't wait to design one!
- Isaac: Design what?
- Maleficent: You will see. Just don't think that we will take it easy! (Giggles) I mean, we must make it interesting, right? Well, let's just move on.
At the Theater Plaza, there is a big screen with all thirty guests' icon shown on it. All the players and guests had reached there, most taking a chair, some others just sit down.
- Master Hand: Now that everyone is here, it is time for the challenge. For the first part, each of the two teams' player will take part of one of the thirty's guests challenge. The first twenty will be performed by one player of the two teams, while the remaining ten will be for two players of each team.
- Crazy Hand: For each time a challenge is won by your team, your same team will earn a point! And you will earn one point for the first part, and up to three points for the rest of the remaining ten!
- Master Hand: Well now, let the challenge begin!
To be continued...