|Deal with the Guests!|
|TV Series||Nintendo's Team Freaks|
|Season Number||Season 1|
|Episode Number||Episode 7|
|The two teams' players have to complete the written request by the guests, then go through the elimination endurance match.|
|Preceding Episode||Nintendo's Team Freaks/Episode 7: Freaky Spies!|
Deal with the Guests is the eight episode of Nintendo's Team Freaks. As the players' tentions are increasing, the competitive feeling is increasing further, and the challenges become more difficult than it was.
This episode is notable to have characters from Nintendo series made by companies other than Nintendo, as well as the sub-company Fantendo. It is also notable to have Rowlet evolved into Dartrix.
The challenge is to do the written challenges by the guests, then the successful contestants will be put into an elimination match where those who failed will be out of the challenge, with the last team standing wins the challenge.
Bowser is curious with the evolved Rowlet, and see that the latter one become a Dartrix.
- Bowser: (Whispers to himself) Noice. He had evolved. This mean that he will become a bit stronger. But boy, I don't really think he gonna be able to keep up too well, unless, of course, he got a lot of skills in his feathers! *Snickers*
- Dartrix: Huh? Who said that? (Turns back.) Oh its you Bowser. Nice that your team won again.
- Bowser: (Nervous) Whoa whoa whoa-- Oh, eh, thanks, but Sectonia is still on the top. She is pretty much a big threat to even me and my other teammates.
- Dartrix: Well I suppose this is a big problem for us. My teammates are making a lot of buzz recently. Inkling Girl keep whining about you know what, Mario is being arrogant as usual, and other stuffs...
- Bowser: I don't think mine is better! Knucklemaster may be a dumbbell, but he's still a good boy. Link and Honchkrow, on the other hand, can be pretty hinderful when they talked too much! I don't really trust Draco either, but he does attempted to redeem himself so...
- King Doo: He's one of my closest friend too, if I dared to say...
- Dartrix: Oh hello King Doo!
- King Doo: *Yelp* Rowlet!? What happened to you?
- Bowser: Calm down, fella! He's was Rowlet but he evolved into Dartrix.
- King Doo: Oh wait, I forgot that. And even, why do I have to forget about Pokemon's Evolution so often?
- Meta Knight: (Hopped in the scene) I am afraid to interrupt your conversation, but the Smash Hands wanted you three to the Park Zone, ASAP.
- Bowser: Park Zone? Why to this place this time?
- Inkling Boy: (Behind Meta Knight) I don't know but it might be something different. Come on, follow us already!
- Dartrix: Alright, alright, here we come!
The four characters goes to the park zone, with the rest of the players waiting.
- Sheriff: When those good ol' Smash Hands comin'?
- Jirachi: I don't know, but they said that they will come soon...
- Swampert: I heard that it will not be around of just fighting, and even so they said that the challenges that will be given soon tend to be rather be like a marathon pretty short but difficult tasks!
- Inkling Boy: Like the WarioWare's microgames, but sorta more difficult, right?
- Goomba: They said that it about ten seconds whatever it meant to endure or to hurry up and succeed, but yeah, it does seems similar!
- Chibi Robo: Eh, I wonder if we will not be alone this time. Remember that King K. Rool had made part of the previous challenge?
- Inkling Girl: I can tell that he does, and if you ask me, he played way too rough!
- Helmorac King: Of course he's kinda harsh but that's part of his role of the challenge. If he is, like much softer, he would not able to put up a good fight against us.
- Inkling Girl: Yeah, well, good point. I also hate easy challenges, but still...
- Samus: (Saw Master Hand and Crazy Hand coming, as well as thirty guests.) Huh, looks like Chibi Robo isn't wrong. We will not be alone again.
- Master Hand: Good morning, players! Those thirty guests are characters hired by sub-companies of Nintendo. I am pretty sure you are familiar with them.
There are indeed hired by sub-companies of Nintendo, which all together without Nintendo would make Fantendo. The iconic Unten, Netnu and Doomulus Grime are among them, as well as others ranged from old-schooled, newly-hired, well-known to seemingly obscure.
Those who are in front are the aforementioned three, with various characters from either Fantendoverse or hired for Nintendo are slightly behind them. Those are, in the first row, Meta-Form, Cubey, King Cube KiloBot, Slanito, Seafear, Clookie, Mynis, Amaia, Claire MacBeth and Ronnie Pepper, and Salacia.
From the second row, Glain, Bowie, Crimson, Silver Heartgold, Fandro, Syi, Clair Voyant, Epica Collin, Prince Icing Johnathan Wray Eggerton the 4th also known as Icing for most people, Dawn Shadows, Rapunzel, Maleficent, Candy and Captain Justice from Fusion Fray, and finally Reten.
The one behind all of them is Exateno, who is taller than the rest of the crew. Mr. Game & Watch was surprised about the mixed crew.
- Villager: (Nervously) Who-who is that kaiju!? (Point at Exateno, the latter one being surprised at Villager's reaction.)
- Crazy Hand: Relax, Villager boy! He's one of the guests, so...wait, you never saw a big monster or anything like a kaiju before?
- Salvo: Not in the village he lives in unless that I am wrong.
Villager nodded in agreement.
- Netnu: Well this is a nice island in here. I would spend a vacation here once the season is over.
- Crimson: It sure is, a good paradise for a star like me.
Inkling Boy and Inkling Girl look at each others, then shrugged.
- Swampert: I can guarantee that this is a good place to stay, but we shall not fool around and know what the challenge is, right?
- Master Hand: Indeed. This is for the first part, but since this is only the early morning, we will let you to hang on with the guests for a while so you know who you didn't met before.
- King Doo: I-I think we already meet each others, am I right?
- Drago: For the most part, yes. Although not all of them, as the cookie-like lady is pretty a new thing for me...
- Clookie: My, I was only hired for my portrayal as a second-banana in Just Dessert Theatre! It is sage to say that I was working on a police station most of the time. He he he!
- Drago: Oh well then-- (Suddenly shocked) Police!? (Hides behind King Doo)
- Clookie: (Felt confused) What is with this fellow?
- Bowie: If I remembered he was a criminal of a sort, but he attempt to redeem himself after being...well...getting excessively watched by the warden.
- Captain Justice: Whoa! I never thought that a prison employee can be that obnoxious!
- King Doo: Trust me, not all guards are nice! I will not let Drago, one of my only buddies, to get into a jail again! R-right pal?
- Drago: Eh...well, since you're my loyal friend, I would not deny.
- Master Hand: (Thought: "Sheesh, this alligator might really need some help for redemption after the season is finished.") Well, we will prepare the next challenge, but for waiting, you are all the free time to take! If you need something or had any questions or concerns, we will be at the Central Home!
The two Smash Hands floated to the Central Home, leaving the players and guests between them.
- Darkrai: Well, this is nice. At least we players will not be...alone for a day.
- Doomulus Grime: Heh, just hope that the challenge we will made--
- Fandro: Hold on, Grime! We are supposed to keep it until the Smash Hands told us so. I mean, we would spoil the challenge if you do!
- Doomulus Grime: Oh wait, yeah. Sorry, gentlemen?
The meeting between the players and the guests had varied results and relationships; some are really comfortable, others are rocky, while the rest are simply new and enjoyable. At the beach, Mr. Game & Watch was watching Sectonia surfing, and succeeded with grace. Fandro and Meta-Form had applauded from her performance.
- Fandro: Hey, this is not bad! I even say that I never seen such grace on surfing before!
- Meta-Form: Yeah! Hey, Bowie is surfing too over there! (Point at Bowie)
Bowie was also surfing, and succeeded as well.
- Queen Sectonia: Well done. I must say, we video game characters are so adaptive.
- Bowie: (I'll say. Too bad that not everyone know that.)
Ronnie Pepper was the last one to surf, but unlike the other two, she was unable to maintain her balance and fall off the surfboard and splashed on water. The waves bring her to the sand. Most had laughed to the scene except Fandro who just give a worried face.
- Ronnie: (Spat out sands) Well, that was not a good try at all!
Mr. Game & Watch nodded quietly.
- Meta-Form: Say, I wonder how is the competition so far. I did watched all of the seven previous episodes but I kinda forgot who is on the lead of the Team Bursting Fists!
- Queen Sectonia: Beruka, with fourteen points. Of course, this is still not near to my seventeen points.
- Fandro: Well as long as I know, everyone would know that you could be potentially a threat, and well, if the tide wasn't turned around, it is almost too likely that you would win this TV game show! They might see you as a threat!
- Queen Sectonia: Wait, really? (Looked slightly disgruntled.)
Mr. Game & Watch nodded again.
- Queen Sectonia: Well, if this is true, then I must be careful from now on. We never know, the Smash Hands would add up some perks in order to steal points or something like this!
- Bowie: (Especially considering how skillful you truly are.)
In the meanwhile, Stallord was strolling in the park alone, until he saw Samus, King Doo and Crimson who were listening to Unten's invented adventures he had.
- Unten: ...and then I showed up, knocked that army of hundred thieves and saved the town! There is also one day that...
- Stellord: ("Wow, something tells me that his stories are far from believable.") How's it is going?
- Samus: Good, but believe it or not, this Beorn's stories are quite hard to believe.
- Unten: Hard to believe!? (Chuckles) What makes you believe that they are hard to believe?
- King Doo: Eh...you have no solid evidences and that your stories sounds way to surreal? I mean, you told us that you collected the jewels!
- Unten: What are-- oh, eh, I forgot to bring them in.
- Crimson: Wow, even I know that I don't invent stories that ridiculous.
At the afternoon, Helmaroc King and Kirby had spent severel hours telling what had been done so far to the guests in the Central Room.
- Kirby: ...Well, this was how are the ranking so far. Sectonia was indeed first, but Bowser is not too far behind, so was Beruka and some others. Some are catching up, of course.
Rapunzel was far from the audience, but she still hear the conversation.
- Rapunzel: Well, some neat things going on there, but it might be very stressful to do all of those teamworks...I guess they don't really called that show "Team Freaks" for nothing.
Ness noticed Rapunzel and approach her, while Rapunzel felt not comfortable but try not to be impolite.
- Ness: So, uh, is there anything wrong, miss Rapunzel?
- Rapunzel: No, no, not really, and nothing personal with everyone here, neither. I just...need to not approach the others too much, that's it. Thanks anyway.
- Ness: Okay, sorry to bother you then. (Move away to see Kirby and King Helmaroc)
- Rapunzel: No, its nothing, I just didn't expected you to tell me something, that's all. ("Whew, he's nicer than I thought. Not everyone's really a rude blockhead after all.")
- Claire MacBeth: I have one question, Kirby. Is there any feuds between anyone during any days without challenges?
- King Helmaroc: There is a couple between Inkling Girl and Mario yesterday, but its pretty minor, but I do heard that some rivalries between opponents are building up.
- Syi: Whew, something tell me that my longtime friend Marx will start to have troubles to keep up the pace.
- Fandro: I'm kinda rooting for Goomba for showing how capable a minion is and that make me interested a lot.
- Captain Justice: I wish that Ike will catch up and win the contest!
- Salacia: He he, well anybody could win, but we all know that Sectonia is first, Bowser is second and Beruka is third, so I bet that it could be any of those three.
- Seafear: I would say that, but the former two are much of threats, so its likely that things will not always go on their favor once every contestants know that.
- Candy: I hope so, but they do have some low points on some previous challenges sometimes!
- Crimson: Let's not forget that they are not invincible. I wish I could be but I am not even--
- Cubey: The important part is that the season haven't reached half the season yet. Maybe the next Free-For-All will change anything, if not everything on the ranks.
- King Helmaroc: And that's what I worried about that. Although as Seafear said, its likely that things will not be likely go on Sectonia and Bowser's favor.
- Master Hand (Telepathy): Attention players and guests! Please come to the Theater Plaza, where the first part of the challenge will begins.
- Reten: Hooey! Finally! Can't wait to design one!
- Isaac: Design what?
- Maleficent: You will see. Just don't think that we will take it easy! (Giggles) I mean, we must make it interesting, right? Well, let's just move on.
At the Theater Plaza, there is a big screen with all thirty guests' icon shown on it. All the players and guests had reached there, most taking a chair, some others just sit down.
- Master Hand: Now that everyone is here, it is time for the challenge. For the first part, each of the two teams' player will take part of one of the thirty's guests challenge. The first twenty will be performed by one player of the two teams, while the remaining ten will be for two players of each team.
- Crazy Hand: For each time a challenge is won by your team, your same team will earn a point! And you will earn one point for each success, and none in each failure!
- Master Hand: Well now, let the challenge begin!
The Thirty Challenges
Each thirty challenges had the player to wait ten seconds, or in some case, complete the task under ten seconds, in order to score a point. Each contestant have only one chance, so they should not fail.
- Challenge 1: Captain Justice had challenged Deoxys to avoid the small planes for ten seconds. Deoxys had easily avoided them all, making one point for the Stealth Arrows.
- Challenge 2: Silver had challenged Porky to stay in the barrel and get through a magic trick of "swords through the barrel", which is scary but cannot harm those who is inside. Porky is too scared to stay for ten seconds, and escaped from the barrel.
- Challenge 3: Reten had challenged Sheriff to eat two slices of peanut butter jelly toasts at once. The Sheriff cannot eat it fast enough to complete it in ten seconds, and was embarrassed of his cheeks stuffed up.
- Challenge 4: Ronnie Pepper had challenged King Doo to balance on a tight rope, above 50ft of the ground. King Doo was too scared to even move, and stayed for more than ten seconds, making a second point for Stealth Arrows, but...
- King Doo: Help! I-I need some help to get down!!
- Houchcrow: *Scoff* Let me descend him out of there...
- Challenge 5: Mynis had challenged Slurpuff to make three pictures of him under ten seconds. While having difficulty, Slurpuff had succeeded to make three different pictures for him.
- Challenge 6: Dawn had challenged Darkrai to stay in the sand, under the unusually harsher sun, for ten seconds. The sun heat is proven too much for Darkrai.
- Darkrai: Gaah! What the heck-- I-I apology for my rudeness, but don't you know that Dark-type Pokémon can be harmed by excessive light energy? Makes me wonder why Game Freak was not the one who conceptualized the Light-type!
- Challenge 7: KiloBot had challenged Marx to make him fall with the latter's abilities. Marx decided not to go soft and used the Black Hole attack to pin him down to the ground, scoring the third point to Stealth Arrows.
- Viridi: *Sigh* If this continues, we might be in a serious disadvantage.
- Mario: Not that it scares me! We are also only the beginning, so brace yourselves everyone, and show those bozos of Arrows what are we made off!
- Inkling Girl: *Impressed* Now you are speaking my language!
- Challenge 8: Cubey had challenged Samus to solve the missing numbers, which follows as 1, 5, 25, _, _, and 3,125. She quickly filled the respective missing numbers in the following order; 125 and 625, which are the correct answers, scoring the Bursting Fists' very first score.
- Challenge 9: Doomulus Grime had challenged Ness to stay on the collapsing platforms, with a seemingly bottomless pit below them all. Ness had succeeded to stay on even the last platform, scoring the second point to the Bursting Fists.
- Challenge 10: Seafear had challenged Bowser to stand on a flat rock and avoid incoming logs, lest he will fall into the water of the river. Bowser haven't expected that, but nevertheless avoided them all, with the last one avoided with a back-flip, ending in a hand stand, much of Bowser's dismay. Stealth Arrows' Score: 4
- Bowser: Okay, I don't think we could win too easily with such crazy challenges like that! Our team might screw up should we get the more harder challenges!
- Challenge 11: Syi had challenged Goomba to shoo off all crows under ten minutes, something she is not good at. Goomba had difficult time to shoo them all at once, and is rather overwhelmed instead.
- Challenge 12: Clair Voyant had challenged Link to not laughing from being tickled by feathers. Link had uncontrollably laughed, even after the feather holders stopped tickling him.
- Challenge 13: Claire McBeth had challenged Kine to stay in a room that stunk by spoiled garlic. Kine attempted to hold his breath, but even so the smell is too much for him and caused him to flee from his room, failing the challenge.
- Meta Knight: (Wearing a gas mask) Where did you found those spoiled garlic, Claire?
- Claire McBeth: (Also wearing a gas mask) Wario gave those to me much to my disgust. Those garlic smells so foul that even he is grossed out.
- Meta Knight: That would explain it plainly.
- Challenge 14: Maleficent had challenged Salvo to stay on the slipping, tilting platform. This proves too much for Salvo as he instantly slipped beyond the edge as he did not expected it.
- Drago: Salvo, you buffoon! She told you that the platform is slippy and tilting!
- Jirachi: Uh, Drago? We have four points while the other team had only one point.
- Mallo: This is not what I worries the least. I know we go through more dangerous challenges than those, but if we get reckless, they might catch up!
- Swampert: And considering our winning streak, they might not wanted to hold back this time, man...
- Challenge 15: Salacia had challenged Balloon Fighter to hold the bottle and not to move too much despite the wind, lest it will blow up.
- Balloon Fighter: Why that? This is easy, I can even say it is impossible to lose-- *Lifted the bottle to high and...*
- Challenge 16: Glain had challenged Mr. Game & Watch to look into the mirror for ten seconds, as the mirror changes into weird images. This is too weird for even Mr. Game & Watch, who walked away with big confusion.
- Challenge 17: Clookie had challenged Impa to unlock the cage with a key-chain full of keys... from the inside. Impa had easily unlocked it in around four seconds, scoring the second point for the Fists.
- Challenge 18: Rapunzel had challenged Draco to climb down the tower under ten seconds without using the stairs. Draco decided that it is rather easy and climbed down quickly with his claws, scoring a fifth point for the Arrows.
- Challenge 19: Crimson had challenged Swampert to stay in a mosquito-infested forest. Swampert believed that it is not worth it and decided to leave.
- Crimson: This is vexing. The mosquito had goes through reproduction way too fast recently...
- Challenge 20: Amaia had challenged Baruka to endure a loud, metal music for ten seconds. Beruka doesn't like music too loud and left the heck outta the room.
- Challenge 21: Exateno had challenged Inkling Boy to stare down from a high tower for ten seconds without looking away. Inkling Boy had stared long enough, but as the challenge ends, he back up real quick.
- Challenge 22: Fandro had challenged Mad Piano to endure tickling goos for ten seconds. Mad Piano had bursted in laughter, trumbled and failed the challenge.
- Challenge 23: Epica had challenged Dartrix to hide on a bush and get undetected for ten seconds despite loud noises from the city (which can make almost anyone nervous). Dartrix doesn't liked loud noises but eventually endured it for the whole ten seconds.
- Challenge 24: Netnu had challenged Isaac to stand on a pillar under the burning coals for ten seconds. Isaac found it too risky and jumped off the pillar.
- Challenge 25: Candy had challenged Villager to endure iced water, on a barrel, for ten seconds. Villager wouldn't liked to at first, but doesn't wanted to disappoint his teammates and slowly dive in, and waited long enough until a horn is heard announcing the accomplished challenge, which lead to a tie between the Fists and the Arrows.
- Challenge 26: Bowie had challenged Sectonia to put her head in a tank filled with insects (ironic, isn't it?) for ten seconds. Sectonia is proven to be bold despite being quite nervous and completed the challenge.
- Challenge 27: Meta-Form had challenged R.O.B. to jump (no other actions) from platform to platform in clockwise order and made one lap under ten seconds. R.O.B. proves to be quite fast despite slight difficulty and completed it under six seconds.
- Challenge 28: Unten had challenged Meta Knight to stay still for ten seconds will having a pose as many artists are making an art out of him, despite quick nuisance in the form of a wind. Just when the wind flipped his cape, Meta Knight put it back by accident, failing the challenge.
- Challenge 29: Icing had challenged Helmorac King to eat a hot pepper and not to react for ten seconds. King Helmorac had immediately rush to the water fountain to turn down the spiciness, but is stopped by the Audino nerses, suggesting drinking milk instead.
- Challenge 30: Slanito had challenged Knucklemaster to stare at the spinning hypnosis pendulum for ten seconds without falling sleep. Knucklemaster had immediately falls asleep before Slanito had even spin it, much to the latter's surprise.
- Drago: Hey, you knucklehead, you cost our team's last point!
- King Doo: Take it easy! We actually won this... right?
- Master Hand: Well yes, but only by one point difference.
- Sheriff: What-- Dang it.
- Helmorac King: I'm-I'm sorry, but...
- Crazy Hand: Its not over yet, actually! We still had remaining ten contestants! This time, the guests will make elimination round challenges that while longer, are nowhere as easy! The Arrows will earn one point, but the team who win the next round will earn two points!
- Samus: I guess this is our chance to catch up.
- Mario: I'm-a not gonna disappoint everyone of my team this time!
- Ike: Bah, I would like to see about that.
More to come...